who is the best war general in the game currently playing
2008.Dec.30, 11:39 AM

Pun, He rules SV with an iron fist. We dont want to vote, he makes us. He threatened to take away bishops's nuns, Howls dog basket and wouldnt water the chia pet. We have to war, he says so, He shouts hosp, we answer, how long for.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.30, 11:44 AM

someone had to throw that name in the hat i knew it wouldn't be long
2008.Dec.30, 11:44 AM

SG or RJ for me

Slim and wolf were good

and Zone is good as well (VS leader)
2008.Dec.30, 11:46 AM

rj,, randomjacker right?
2008.Dec.30, 11:53 AM

Yep i have others but those up there came to my mind first.
2008.Dec.30, 01:48 PM

stalker8929 Wrote:ya gotta have your crew ready.unless your planning on fighting by yourself.and sorry bro cant nominate yourself.im sure you will be nominated though

I nominate LikeWhoa then (Using his forums name since that will remain the same). I do not know why people can't nominate themselves since it wasn't posted that way on the initial post. But, since the rules to this post changed I will nominate Dingus as well.

Even though SG and Punisher have been nominated I will nominate them as well just in case this poll goes for total number of nominations. Of course Val and Diss leaders too get a nomination from me.
2008.Dec.30, 01:53 PM

we got a good group of people here ill set up the poll and lets see how it goes.any last minute nominations ?
2008.Dec.30, 01:53 PM

Dude! You just nominated evryone you kissass
2008.Dec.30, 01:55 PM

he had to cover all the bases.Biggrin
2008.Dec.30, 02:40 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
stalker8929 Wrote:ya gotta have your crew ready.unless your planning on fighting by yourself.and sorry bro cant nominate yourself.im sure you will be nominated though

I nominate LikeWhoa then (Using his forums name since that will remain the same). I do not know why people can't nominate themselves since it wasn't posted that way on the initial post. But, since the rules to this post changed I will nominate Dingus as well.

Even though SG and Punisher have been nominated I will nominate them as well just in case this poll goes for total number of nominations. Of course Val and Diss leaders too get a nomination from me.
He's a hipocrit, he nominated himself but won't let anybody else do it. I guess thats the only way his name will come up.