who is the best war general in the game currently playing
2008.Dec.30, 09:48 PM

Thank you very much to our current warriors and warriors of the past for their votes for me, as it is an honor to be mentioned.
This is a good idea of a thread, however, it's hard to choose the best war general b/c we don't know what goes on behind the scenes in the enemy's fort, exactly who is giving the instructions and how or if it's implemented. It's far easier to be successful when you have a solid group of dedicated, blood-thirsty axe-wielders to get the job done.
That said, I think the nominations that could be made by me is looking at the most difficult gangs to take down with out much preparation so I would have to nominate the following gangs or persons.
SV-Pun, Awesomo or Howl (I don't know if they have a certain person assigned to war duties.
Sevenlaws
Wraithlord
Darkmatter-if we're talking about past gangs
I cannot mention Diss or Xpats b/c we've never attempted to war either of them but I'm sure they would be in this list.
2008.Dec.30, 09:51 PM

well put...there is a whole lot of teamwork over here with strategies changing by the second to adapt to our enemies....

doh
2008.Dec.30, 10:09 PM

good point. thats the guys we are trying to nominate.the ones behind the scene controlling the war with repairs.scouting the districts for targets .the stuff thats not seen
2008.Dec.30, 11:17 PM

Some people jump from gang to gang, so they have a better perspective of what goes on elsewhere.

These are all great nominations thus far, with CI being the clear favorite Wink
2008.Dec.31, 12:07 AM

Monte Wrote:Some people jump from gang to gang, so they have a better perspective of what goes on elsewhere.

These are all great nominations thus far, with CI being the clear favorite Wink
Tag, Z? Smile
2008.Dec.31, 12:13 AM

Punisher Wrote:well put...there is a whole lot of teamwork over here with strategies changing by the second to adapt to our enemies....

Thats so true... you ever get ppl calling for 3 or 4 diff strategies, others thinking out load and then have someone saying someone should mail and let ppl know whats going on? tbh its a group effort in SV where some of us can magically divine whats needed and transform it into basic orders that can be followed with the least amt of confusion.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 12:29 AM

[Image: funny-22.jpg]
2008.Dec.31, 12:33 AM

lol ...

but SG seriously do u have to post a pic in EVERY thread???

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 12:45 AM

its trade mark sg
2008.Dec.31, 05:01 AM

Howlsong Wrote:lol ...

but SG seriously do u have to post a pic in EVERY thread???

Spamming of epic proportions....Wheres the mods?