AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who is the best war general in the game currently playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

stalker8929

there is alot of warlords in al.post your pick here and we will take a vote on whos the best in your opinion.
i nominate marlow and sealclubber they do alot of wars.and out smarting them on repairs isnt easy
ME

ZhuSeth

You know, the wars in AL don't require much tactics and strategy.
Any active player can be a great general.

stalker8929

theres a great deal of planning involved.not to mention the activity you must maintain to be successful.its one of the hardest jobs in a gang.you dont know what it takes to be a war general.its the general thats going to run the troops all day or night to get that upgrade,a great deal of commitment involved.anyone can be a lazy general.
it does require strategy, to finish off a bigger gang, to get the most gps from energy, and there are certain times you're suppose to repair and not repair.

stalker8929

thats ok we will school ya rookie
i have no doubt you will, andy aka slimcharles hated me as a war general.

stalker8929

why was that
lemme edit my last post...
i'm not the war general, we dont have a war general. everyone in my gang has the permission to declare a war. but andy knew exactly when i would declare cause i wouldnt declare a time before hand.
i'm pretty sure everyone in the gangs complained about me before, i just dont listen lol.
sometimes i'm full energy and i feel like warring!

stalker8929

ya gotta have your crew ready.unless your planning on fighting by yourself.and sorry bro cant nominate yourself.im sure you will be nominated though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's