who is the best war general in the game currently playing
2008.Dec.30, 07:31 AM
who is the best war general in the game currently playing
there is alot of warlords in al.post your pick here and we will take a vote on whos the best in your opinion.
i nominate marlow and sealclubber they do alot of wars.and out smarting them on repairs isnt easy
2008.Dec.30, 07:45 AM

ME

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Dec.30, 07:46 AM

You know, the wars in AL don't require much tactics and strategy.
Any active player can be a great general.
2008.Dec.30, 07:55 AM

theres a great deal of planning involved.not to mention the activity you must maintain to be successful.its one of the hardest jobs in a gang.you dont know what it takes to be a war general.its the general thats going to run the troops all day or night to get that upgrade,a great deal of commitment involved.anyone can be a lazy general.

it does require strategy, to finish off a bigger gang, to get the most gps from energy, and there are certain times you're suppose to repair and not repair.

thats ok we will school ya rookie
2008.Dec.30, 07:58 AM

i have no doubt you will, andy aka slimcharles hated me as a war general.

2008.Dec.30, 07:59 AM

why was that
2008.Dec.30, 08:04 AM

lemme edit my last post...
i'm not the war general, we dont have a war general. everyone in my gang has the permission to declare a war. but andy knew exactly when i would declare cause i wouldnt declare a time before hand.
i'm pretty sure everyone in the gangs complained about me before, i just dont listen lol.
sometimes i'm full energy and i feel like warring!

2008.Dec.30, 08:09 AM

ya gotta have your crew ready.unless your planning on fighting by yourself.and sorry bro cant nominate yourself.im sure you will be nominated though