Zen, Where is my diploma?
2008.Dec.16, 10:10 AM

God forbid there be discutions!
2008.Dec.16, 10:18 AM

Marlo Wrote:Example College level Course:

Master Masonry

Course Description:

In graduate level Master Masonry, you will learn the most up to date processes in structural fortification and resistance. These tools afford both yourself and your gang wonderful benefits. For yourself, an added boost in the conversion of your career points to development points. For your gang, the added security of having a hideout refresher able to repair and fortify the hideout better than any other.

Pre-Requisites:

Level: 25
Intelligence: 10
Career: Construction
Career Level: 8
Schooling: Finished all previous AL Schooling.

Course Length:

Grad Level 101 - 30 days, studying 4 hours a day.

Grad Level 201 - 60 days, studying 6 hours a day.

Grad Level 301 - 90 days, studying 8 hours a day.

Great idea, i like that you still need to study for it, also the fact that you need to be at certain career level is good idea.
2008.Dec.16, 10:20 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:

Master Masonry

Course Description:

In graduate level Master Masonry, you will learn the most up to date processes in structural fortification and resistance. These tools afford both yourself and your gang wonderful benefits. For yourself, an added boost in the conversion of your career points to development points. For your gang, the added security of having a hideout refresher able to repair and fortify the hideout better than any other.

Pre-Requisites:

Course Length:

i think we should knock the rep to lvl 2 and the intelligence to 7(for the non-donators)
that way ther will be no discussions imo

perhaps a lower base but the req's should go up for each course?

Nice idea marlo...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.16, 10:23 AM

Howlsong Wrote:perhaps a lower base but the req's should go up for each course?

Nice idea marlo...

That's the idea.

And thanks.
2008.Dec.16, 10:26 AM

damn rep lvl 3!
thats too high

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Dec.16, 10:35 AM

I think marlo is right level 3 as you will get 2 just from doing the previous classes god forbid we have to work to get to the class.
2008.Dec.16, 10:38 AM

That was my initial intent. You would have to work towards the requirements for the college level classes, not just finish the AL schooling and be immediately eligible. Thus, the Intel req of 10, the Rep req of 3, and the Career Rank req of 8.
2008.Dec.16, 10:47 AM

Master Masonry

Course Description:

Pre-Requisites:

Course Length:

Nice idea Marlo really. The only thing that I might do different was instead of making it career level 8 for all three courses, maybe like Grad level 101 being career reqs 4, grad level 201 career reqs 6, and Grad Level 301 career reqs 8.
2008.Dec.16, 10:52 AM

I like that idea badluck.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.16, 11:00 AM

BadLuck Wrote:The only thing that I might do different was instead of making it career level 8 for all three courses, maybe like Grad level 101 being career reqs 4, grad level 201 career reqs 6, and Grad Level 301 career reqs 8.

That definitely makes sense. The idea was a little rushed, and the 2 extra grad level courses were added last minute. But yeah, that was the idea...