Poll: Should Mods have to be reelected after one year?uld
Yes, they may be unquallified by the communities standards
No, we want biased unfair mods to run our forums and not be able to do anything about it
No, Zenith picked them for a reason lets honor it.
[Show Results]

Reelection for the Mods
2009.Jan.04, 12:43 AM
Reelection for the Mods
Should Mods have to be reelected after one year of modding?
2009.Jan.04, 12:45 AM
Re: Reelection for the Mods
And what do you believe to be unqualified? What traits do you think they should possess?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Jan.04, 12:46 AM

Jolabent Wrote:People think being a mod is just so simple. I, on the other hand, think it is harder than most think. I know, you have to not be biased, treat every one the same, no matter what, take time to read each and every post and try to keep on top of things.
You hit the nail on the head.
2009.Jan.04, 12:51 AM

this is really pointless, the whole thing is everybody should be modded the same, , but i could care less who does it
2009.Jan.04, 12:53 AM

Well if a mod isn't doing that then they can be de-moded. So their is a point.
2009.Jan.04, 12:56 AM

Has anyone discussed this with ADMIN at all?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 12:58 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Has anyone discussed this with ADMIN at all?
Not that I know of, so far this is just community talking.
2009.Jan.04, 01:02 AM

GO MODS yeah Biggrin Razz :o
2009.Jan.04, 01:07 AM

Just for the record I believe this should happen, but all of the current mods would get my vote for them to keep modding.
2009.Jan.04, 01:13 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:Just for the record I believe this should happen, but all of the current mods would get my vote for them to keep modding.
Well said.