Poll: Should Mods have to be reelected after one year?uld
Yes, they may be unquallified by the communities standards
No, we want biased unfair mods to run our forums and not be able to do anything about it
No, Zenith picked them for a reason lets honor it.
[Show Results]

Reelection for the Mods
2009.Jan.04, 10:26 AM

stalker8929 Wrote:i dont see what the big deal is.they seem to be doing an ok job,what brought this on to begin with?

Players that can apparently see and hear very well!

Smile

Eh, it's expected, mods haven't been called out in a while, and there has been a lull in coding...

No new shiny things to distract drama-loving AL players. So they do stuff they shouldn't, then, freak out when asked to stop. SSDD.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 10:27 AM

:roll: :roll:
2009.Jan.04, 10:31 AM

No, we want biased unfair mods to run our forums and not be able to do anything about it Biggrin
2009.Jan.04, 11:31 AM

SK for head mod

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.04, 11:33 AM

i second that motion
under 1 condition BACON has to be VP

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.04, 02:19 PM

I have mixed feelings about it, I do think that Zen chose who she chose for a reason, I respect that, However, after time PEOPLE change, that includes mods, im not saying it is for better or worse.
So having said THAT, I do think that their should be a vote, but ZEN would pick the ones to vote for, and if any of the current mods were appreciated by the people on the forums, they could go up for re-election....
Any comments?
:?:
2009.Jan.04, 02:25 PM

Seriously..What's the point of this thread..? If you're going to act stupid in the forums, then you're going to get modded..It's that simple..And, if they were bias, why would they edit my crap when I mess up..? Wouldn't I get away with any and everything..?

This topic needs to die..
2009.Jan.04, 02:27 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Seriously..What's the point of this thread..? If you're going to act stupid in the forums, then you're going to get modded..It's that simple..And, if they were bias, why would they edit my drek when I mess up..? Wouldn't I get away with any and everything..?

+1
2009.Jan.04, 02:45 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Seriously..What's the point of this thread..? If you're going to act stupid in the forums, then you're going to get modded..It's that simple..And, if they were bias, why would they edit my drek when I mess up..? Wouldn't I get away with any and everything..?

Why you are not AL.
2009.Jan.04, 02:48 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:I have mixed feelings about it, I do think that Zen chose who she chose for a reason, I respect that, However, after time PEOPLE change, that includes mods, im not saying it is for better or worse.
So having said THAT, I do think that their should be a vote, but ZEN would pick the ones to vote for, and if any of the current mods were appreciated by the people on the forums, they could go up for re-election....
Any comments?
:?:

My only issue with reelections would be campaigning...

Mods are picked by zenith and looks to be a life long appointment.

If mods have to be reelected, unfortunately it would be a popularity contest, and or in-game actions would make reelecting a good mod, impossible.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.