go into hiding
2006.Nov.14, 03:29 PM
go into hiding
ok, I am getting pissed off at being declared on over and over just because people are threatened by us. I propose that there be an option for a gang to "go into hiding" while in hiding OC's would yield half the regular amount and members would not gain the gang bonus when defending. however, while in hiding, gangs cannot be declared on or declare war on any other gang. I can handle some competition but this is getting stupid. this will help small gangs work their way up if they don't want to war and help gangs like ours train in peace without having every gang that feels threatened by the pace at which we grow attack us while they are still more powerful.
2006.Nov.14, 03:34 PM

while i think that Elders have another agenda. i must say i would love an option like that

just want to hear the reason why we are getting declared on for the 3rd monday in a row.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.14, 03:47 PM
Re: go into hiding
matt5250 Wrote:ok, I am getting pissed off at being declared on over and over just because people are threatened by us. I propose that there be an option for a gang to "go into hiding" while in hiding OC's would yield half the regular amount and members would not gain the gang bonus when defending. however, while in hiding, gangs cannot be declared on or declare war on any other gang. I can handle some competition but this is getting stupid. this will help small gangs work their way up if they don't want to war and help gangs like ours train in peace without having every gang that feels threatened by the pace at which we grow attack us while they are still more powerful.

We're "threatened"...how did you know?
2006.Nov.14, 03:58 PM

Didn't you hear? Monday's are now officially hammer MI 6 day. Didn't you get the memo?
2006.Nov.14, 04:00 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:Didn't you hear? Monday's are now officially hammer MI 6 day. Didn't you get the memo?

So this is a revolving holiday?
2006.Nov.14, 04:05 PM

In all honesty, we are just mad none of your members are named Tom Cruise.
2006.Nov.14, 04:09 PM

yes chris, I am sure this is because no one in our gang is named tom cruise.
2006.Nov.14, 04:11 PM

this is BS is what it is, you are just trying to have a little fun. well why pick a gang that has been declared on by a stronger gang two weeks in a row and who you have personally beaten up on even more recently. all you are doing is making people want to quit because they can't get a couple weeks of peace to try and move up in the ranks.
2006.Nov.14, 04:18 PM

i'm Tom Cruise.. i just cant spell it :?
2006.Nov.14, 04:20 PM

ChaoticSprite Wrote:i'm Tom Cruise.. i just cant spell it :?

LMAO. I saw someone did it, that is hilarious.
Thread Closed