go into hiding
2006.Nov.14, 06:10 PM

obviously, I'm mostly pissed off because of what you were talking to me about earlier dru. anything that causes my friends to think that way is worth getting pissed off at. anyways, I'm not that interested in starting wars, thats the whole reason I started this thread. I am interested in being in a gang so ppl will cover my back in return for me covering theirs. but its becoming more trouble than its worth if we are gonna get declared on by gangs that are obviously stronger than us week after week.
2006.Nov.14, 06:58 PM

Could always make declaring war cost something.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Nov.14, 07:14 PM

sounds like a decent idea to me.
2006.Nov.14, 08:25 PM

zenith Wrote:Could always make declaring war cost something.

I think that's a good idea. I would also put it on a sliding scale depending on the level difference between the two gangs to promote "fair" wars.
2006.Nov.14, 08:39 PM

agreed
2006.Nov.14, 08:52 PM

Seems to me that if you don't want to be involved in any gang wars then the easiest way to avoid that would be to not be in a gang. Thats part of the game.....I've yet to reach the district where we can all go sit around a camp fire holding hands and sing cumbaya together.
2006.Nov.14, 09:01 PM

seems to me if the elders were just trying to add to the game like they always claim to, they wouldn't beat on a gang that has no chance against them after that same gang had been declared on twice in the last two weeks by a stronger gang. also, the elders had also carried out a hit on this gang mere days before the war. not to mention that we got completely ignored when we inquired as to what you guys were after and only got a response after we informed you that your actions were making a member of our gang consider quitting the game. and if you bothered to actually read this thread instead of just trying to make yourself look good, then why exactly do you have a problem with any of the ideas proposed by myself or zenith. both are realistic and would add something to the game. like I have said, I am not concerned over being in wars, its repeated pounding by people obviously stronger that I tend to get a little ticked at.
2006.Nov.14, 09:07 PM

I read the thread....whining and crying, nothing more really....as for the idea proposed, I could care less as I'm pretty sure whatever cost for declaring war could be ponyed up by us. I just find it comical that in your gang description you talk about "catching up with the elders"....and in another thread you portray yourselves as assasins, then when war is declared on you the whining begins. We get bored and war you guys for about a grand total of two hours and you act like we deleted your gang, I don't get it.
2006.Nov.14, 09:10 PM

yes, you don't get it.
2006.Nov.14, 09:11 PM

as a follow up....I promise you will not hear anything else about The Elders "claiming to add to the game" because those days are long over. We had a tournament which we gave away hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash and weapons...Chris upgrades anyone's property that shows interest, then at a drop of a dime because we get bored and actually want to play the game for a little while all he!! breaks loose and people cry out in an outrage, threaten to quit the game and everything else.
Thread Closed