go into hiding
2006.Nov.14, 04:23 PM

*struts*

hehe.. now your happy right?
:wink:
2006.Nov.14, 04:24 PM

Matt now you missed an ironic remark like i did earlier Razz just dont let temper run away with you

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.14, 04:26 PM

matt5250 Wrote:this is BS is what it is, you are just trying to have a little fun. well why pick a gang that has been declared on by a stronger gang two weeks in a row and who you have personally beaten up on even more recently. all you are doing is making people want to quit because they can't get a couple weeks of peace to try and move up in the ranks.

How high in the ranks do you want to be? We can probably work out a deal if you tell us. We'll let you get to that rank, then we'll war to the death. Sound good?
2006.Nov.14, 04:27 PM

i can juggle...
2006.Nov.14, 04:33 PM

ChaoticSprite Wrote:*struts*

hehe.. now your happy right?

lol
2006.Nov.14, 04:35 PM

Druchii Wrote:while i think that Elders have another agenda. i must say i would love an option like that

just want to hear the reason why we are getting declared on for the 3rd monday in a row.

Sounds like someone has a case of the "Mondays"

2006.Nov.14, 04:37 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:
matt5250 Wrote:this is BS is what it is, you are just trying to have a little fun. well why pick a gang that has been declared on by a stronger gang two weeks in a row and who you have personally beaten up on even more recently. all you are doing is making people want to quit because they can't get a couple weeks of peace to try and move up in the ranks.

How high in the ranks do you want to be? We can probably work out a deal if you tell us. We'll let you get to that rank, then we'll war to the death. Sound good?

actually i would rather like a set amount respect as the limit. ive invested most of cash ive made from crime in gang, shame to see gang reach 0 respect and disbanded.

but give us a month or two, and we will have a contest. preferrably after x-mas vacationing anyway Wink i would love to see if any of our hard work is paying off.

[edit]forgot color

*does the paint job*

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.14, 04:40 PM

Druchii Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:

actually i would rather like a set amount respect as the limit. ive invested most of cash ive made from crime in gang, shame to see gang reach 0 respect and disbanded.

but give us a month or two, and we will have a contest. preferrably after x-mas vacationing anyway Wink i would love to see if any of our hard work is paying off.

[edit]forgot color

*does the paint job*

Fine by me. Anytime you're ready just say the word.
2006.Nov.14, 04:47 PM

I'm always up for a good war, but I can understand the frustrations... because this is a war we can't win. One thing we can say is we never beat on a gang unless we're paid to do so or if they've got a chance of defending themselves... we're foregoing a lot of respect we could get easily because of that.

But it's hard to avoid being hypocritical really... those gangs we've beaten on most likely aren't too happy with us... and we haven't given them a chance... so it's all good really. I'm looking forward to being able to compete with you guys... even if that day never comes, we'll work towards it.
2006.Nov.14, 04:51 PM

yeah same here, puts a purpose into playing Awakened Lands. Looking forward to compete for real with you Wink

Thread Closed