March Referral Contest
2009.Feb.28, 02:49 AM
March Referral Contest
I want to try something new to add a little jolt to our referral numbers. Collectively, I'd like to see us between the 300 and 400 range for referrals for the month of March. Get there and not only will ribbons, balloons, and confetti be unleashed, but there will be some form of rare bonus day for everyone who contributes early in April.

I know it's tough to get them, but if everyone got just one we'd blow our record of 403 away midway through the month. Naturally I'll eliminate the ones that don't seem right, because fake referrals just to reach a number don't really help.

P.S. Yes, this is a ploy by me to get more interested. Referrals are hard to get, and harder to keep interested, but if you get one who sticks around it's free creds in your pocket.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Feb.28, 02:54 AM

will there be a single winner like last time?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.28, 03:21 AM

i think it's more like a community contest, not an individual one. Zenith proposed this one last year and, as she said now, offered us a bonus for one day if we get the number of referrals she wanted; but we didnt, so there was no bonus. you may have been inactive when that happened, Jaysin

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.28, 03:22 AM

alinutza Wrote:i think it's more like a community contest, not an individual one. Zenith proposed this one last year and, as she said now, offered us a bonus for one day if we get the number of referrals she wanted; but we didnt, so there was no bonus. you may have been inactive when that happened, Jaysin

thnx charles

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.28, 03:23 AM

JaySin Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i think it's more like a community contest, not an individual one. Zenith proposed this one last year and, as she said now, offered us a bonus for one day if we get the number of referrals she wanted; but we didnt, so there was no bonus. you may have been inactive when that happened, Jaysin

thnx charles

isnt that where the dissident blade came from though?
2009.Feb.28, 03:27 AM

buuddha Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:

thnx charles

isnt that where the dissident blade came from though?

thats what i had thought........

2009.Feb.28, 03:37 AM

nope..

2009.Feb.28, 04:18 AM
Re: March Referral Contest
zenith Wrote:I want to try something new to add a little jolt to our referral numbers. Collectively, I'd like to see us between the 300 and 400 range for referrals for the month of March. Get there and not only will ribbons, balloons, and confetti be unleashed, but there will be some form of rare bonus day for everyone who contributes early in April.

I know it's tough to get them, but if everyone got just one we'd blow our record of 403 away midway through the month. Naturally I'll eliminate the ones that don't seem right, because fake referrals just to reach a number don't really help.

P.S. Yes, this is a ploy by me to get more interested. Referrals are hard to get, and harder to keep interested, but if you get one who sticks around it's free creds in your pocket.

Help me set my website and I'd be happy too.....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.28, 04:19 AM

but i dont know if Zen will reward the one who gets most referrals..

2009.Feb.28, 07:16 AM

yay for endurance day to all involved Wink