March Referral Contest
2009.Feb.28, 08:02 AM

emocakes Wrote:yay for endurance day to all involved Wink
stfu
end day isn't worth it
you make 4-5 points if you're lucky and it's not worth a day of work
you'll get the same ammount of end with abour 25-30creds

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Feb.28, 08:14 AM

And there goes my hopes of a Valhalla Shining Axe.

Oh well, free creds.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.28, 09:10 AM

after the lsat contest where i worked my azz off to be number1 but didnt make it and im thiking only one prize is going to be given out good job tommi, but then he gets to choose 10items for the market was.....not kool at all, instead of giving 10 to those who tried at least. :x

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Feb.28, 09:36 AM

its all part of life, either try to win or not, your call, zen and err make the rules , not us :roll:
2009.Feb.28, 11:31 AM

Great AFTER I enroll two people THEn you do this Sad
2009.Feb.28, 11:40 AM

This is community thing, not an individual thing. The individual referral contest produced the Dissidence Shogunate. The community thing produced squat, last time.

Anyway...I'll try to get as many referrals as I can, but that's rough, anymore. Neutral Spent all my time in the last referral contest, and worked every last person I could find. XD
2009.Mar.02, 02:42 AM

When's this start?
2009.Mar.02, 02:50 AM
Re: March Referral Contest
zenith Wrote:Collectively, I'd like to see us between the 300 and 400 range for referrals for the month of March.

im guessing March.
2009.Mar.02, 03:10 AM

Obviously. There's a whole month of March, you see, but there's no reminder up at the top of the home page. I don't see one, and I'm not blind..So, when does the March Referral Contest officially start? I'd like an answer, and not some half-wit comment.
2009.Mar.02, 06:17 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Obviously. There's a whole month of March, you see, but there's no reminder up at the top of the home page. I don't see one, and I'm not blind..So, when does the March Referral Contest officially start? I'd like an answer, and not some half-wit comment.

she probably forgot. just like in that tutorial contest when the player had to be decided by players votes. all the "action" took place in the forum, but not many read it all the time. and there was no announcement on the home page..

[logic]but i am guessgin it starts on 1st of Mach [/logic]

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio