March Referral Contest
2009.Mar.02, 09:26 AM

I wasn't sure if I should have a notice at the top of the home page the whole month, would kinda get annoying. Perhaps some periodical posts on the home page. It started when March started btw Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Mar.02, 11:14 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Obviously. There's a whole month of March, you see, but there's no reminder up at the top of the home page. I don't see one, and I'm not blind..So, when does the March Referral Contest officially start? I'd like an answer, and not some half-wit comment.

half wit comment? your an idiot.

yes, a whole month of March, tommi. zen makes it pretty clear she is talking about the MONTH OF MARCH for this MONTH LONG CONTEST.
it says nothing about any other length or time, it says a MONTH LONG REFERRAL CONTEST FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH. i really dont think it is going to start in April and since its a month long contest for the month of march, and its march 2, im guessing the contest already started. lets use some common sense here
2009.Mar.02, 01:37 PM

You're the idiot. Remember how long the last contest was? A week? And how much referrals came rolling in? Normally, there's an announcement..Now, bring yourself down from your pedestal as if it were carved in stone the meaning of a 'March Contest.'
2009.Mar.02, 01:56 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:You're the idiot. Remember how long the last contest was? A week? And how much referrals came rolling in? Normally, there's an announcement..Now, bring yourself down from your pedestal as if it were carved in stone the meaning of a 'March Contest.'

that contest is different from the one you won. this time there will be no winner.i am sure you remember about the other 2 similar "contests" that lasted 1 month each; and if you'd use the logic you talk about all the time and read Zen's post again, carefully, you could have figured out when this contest begins. it's that hard to accept you're wrong?!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Mar.02, 01:58 PM

Ahh. Yep. Sorry, Buddah. =D Oh well..I'm a whole day late starting. Sad

[joke]I wonder if I can complain that the month thing isn't stated so clearly so I can have an extra day to refer people. [/joke]
2009.Mar.02, 02:54 PM

@ slim: thanks

@ tommi : Smile
2009.Mar.02, 06:27 PM

anyways a month for over 400 hmm....

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Mar.02, 06:53 PM

I've got 1 so far today Biggrin

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Mar.02, 11:24 PM

Do referrals, now, have to verify their e-mail before they show up as your referral, or do they show up right when they click the submit button?
2009.Mar.03, 12:32 AM

Got me 2 referrals, now. Biggrin