Hospitalizations.
2008.Oct.26, 05:45 AM

Quit being ignorant guys. He's not talking about hospitalizations in general. ffs, learn to read.
2008.Oct.26, 06:14 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:Quit being ignorant guys. He's not talking about hospitalizations in general. ffs, learn to read.

So you disagree that topics can evolve to be about something else? The OP got his answer pretty fast. And then the subject of the thread changed to calling hospitalizations harrassment. I would also prefer if you state the name of the person you are calling "he", since there is more then more male in this thread and on this board.

Nice shot at trying to be the adult though, however I would restrain myself on the use of the word 'ignorant' in the future if I were you. It doesn't look good when it fails.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.26, 06:40 AM

Hospitalizations considered harassment under what circumstance, as according to the thread?

Sorry Dru, but you sir, fail.

If your comprehensive skills are too poor to understand which "he" the pronoun is referring to, you fail yet again.
2008.Oct.26, 06:43 AM

We have enough rules already.....no more rules. As said by previous players, hospitalizations are not against the rules.....so.....is it "wrong" to repeatedly online with a leave or mug....its not against the rules, its not a hospitalization, and it gives you xp points....

Lets play the game as Zen intended, have fun, and quit crying. If you get repeatedly onlined----notice i said onlined--then train up, make stronger friends (ie join a real gang Smile ) or negotiate with the player hitting you.

Lets not try to liberally interpret game rules for Zen or restrain ourselves with a legal system on the game....we already have to do that in rl....this is a game!!!!

doh
2008.Oct.26, 06:53 AM

i gotta go with pun on this one. shockingly.
2008.Oct.26, 07:00 AM

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:Im asking here if theres anything that can be done against random hospitalizations?

Yeah.....deal with it....

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.26, 07:06 AM

Pun is 100% on point. It's a game, and hospitalizations are included as part of the game. So is attacking people online.

People who whine about this stuff (looking at you Conrad) should hang up their AL hat and go play Sim City or Spore or Second Life or some other lame game that isn't about gangs and war /
2008.Oct.26, 07:06 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
2. to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc., as in war or hostilities; harry; raid.

This whole game is one big run of harassment. However, there's 'playing the game and having a good time with others' harassment that's normal among any game(That 'I'll hit you to get stronger and you hit these guys to do the same' kind of deal), and there's being a bad guy and ruining the game for everyone but myself kind of harassment(Picking on lower level folks that don't have their hands completely around the game and hospitalizing as many of them as much as you can).

It's the job of the community to help the admins police the problem, but a good eye to spy which is truely something offensive and uncalled for, and something that's reasoned and justified, so they can be dealt with properly.

So the marathon hosp by Bigrod was harrassment and against the spirt of the game.......?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.26, 07:08 AM

Punisher Wrote:We have enough rules already.....no more rules. As said by previous players, hospitalizations are not against the rules.....so.....is it "wrong" to repeatedly online with a leave or mug....its not against the rules, its not a hospitalization, and it gives you xp points....

Lets play the game as Zen intended, have fun, and quit crying. If you get repeatedly onlined----notice i said onlined--then train up, make stronger friends (ie join a real gang Smile ) or negotiate with the player hitting you.

Lets not try to liberally interpret game rules for Zen or restrain ourselves with a legal system on the game....we already have to do that in rl....this is a game!!!!

Agreed. No more rules and hospitalizations in general are not against the rules nor should be.

But not interpreting a law to a potential law student? :shock: :wink:
2008.Oct.26, 07:45 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:So the marathon hosp by Bigrod was harrassment and against the spirt of the game.......?
Oh no! That was entertainment!!!

If you constantly hospitalize 1 or more players, WITH THE INTENTION of making them quit, then it COULD, MAYBE, be seen as harassment, beside that, an hosp is just an option in the game that some players like to use more than others.

Isn't making multiple topic about this and always crying harassment to us that don't have a problem with it?
Thread Closed