Hospitalizations.
2008.Oct.26, 11:54 AM

tommi, you're conditioned to reply to every post we make. here doggy

pavlov'd
2008.Oct.26, 11:58 AM

11:53 am PhreeG2 attacked you and lost.

Oops. Did I do that? Here..Lets see when you've done this little deed..

OH! When I put you down with what I had to say earlier! Aww...So cute how angry he gets when he's proven to be an idiot.
2008.Oct.26, 12:07 PM

see what i mean. this is the most attention this kid gets all day.
keep pulling at straws fat boy
2008.Oct.26, 12:09 PM

Well ppl keep saying tommi's an only child so im sure he got alot of attention as a kid...he's not an attention whore
2008.Oct.26, 12:13 PM

I'm sure, if hospitalizations could be tracked, which I'm sure they could be, you would find at the top of the list

Shadowguard and his OL, protecting the weak and helpless and engaging in everlasting Vendettas since 2007

and

Biffbeef and Taco with a few others, hosping anyone who has an opinion that differs with their own, calls them on the BS they constantly spout and/or belongs to a gang with X in the name.

Every time I log in, I see another low level gang member hospitalized by one of these "tough guys" but yet, others who do the same thing are now being Fed Jailed based on some sort of harassment, yet doing the exact same thing in the name of...fill in the blank

It seems that some members that have appointed themselves as "the Law" and are dishing out martial law to anyone they that has a differing opinion or has broken some law or rule, written, unwritten, or just twisted to fit into whatever excuse they delude themselves into thinking such action is justified, all with the backing of Management.

I'm sure we could look to world, or even literary history for examples of similar behavior, but I'm afraid the irony would be lost on our heroes, and the rage of trying to sneak some education in on them could lead to more hospitalization of the weaker and free thinking members of the community.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
Thread Closed