Hospitalizations.
2008.Oct.26, 01:18 AM

Rafallol Wrote:I think post like that are aganist spirt of the game :roll:

lol

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.26, 01:19 AM

1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
2. to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc., as in war or hostilities; harry; raid.

This whole game is one big run of harassment. However, there's 'playing the game and having a good time with others' harassment that's normal among any game(That 'I'll hit you to get stronger and you hit these guys to do the same' kind of deal), and there's being a bad guy and ruining the game for everyone but myself kind of harassment(Picking on lower level folks that don't have their hands completely around the game and hospitalizing as many of them as much as you can).

It's the job of the community to help the admins police the problem, but a good eye to spy which is truely something offensive and uncalled for, and something that's reasoned and justified, so they can be dealt with properly.
2008.Oct.26, 02:33 AM

Quote: LetsDoThisSunshine Userid: 8431 Level: 34
Dissidence
"Maybe Zenith and Err will lay the hammer down on these people for harassment, now that it's being publicly verbalized."

Again with the cry to mommy defense. Good idea. Make sure we can't play the game against each other. I love it. Gee, didn't Zen program "HOSPITALIZE" into the game? It's not some underhanded scheme that some guy mystically found and started to exploit. It's a specific option in the game for fighting.

Whoever can't handle it is a gaming noob, end of fukking thread.
2008.Oct.26, 02:41 AM

Spamalopian Wrote:[quote]

WOW! lol lol
2008.Oct.26, 02:46 AM

Spamalopian Wrote:
Quote: LetsDoThisSunshine Userid: 8431 Level: 34
Dissidence
"Maybe Zenith and Err will lay the hammer down on these people for harassment, now that it's being publicly verbalized."

Again with the cry to mommy defense. Good idea. Make sure we can't play the game against each other. I love it. Gee, didn't Zen program "HOSPITALIZE" into the game? It's not some underhanded scheme that some guy mystically found and started to exploit. It's a specific option in the game for fighting.

Wow.Lets see how you like it then.
2008.Oct.26, 02:58 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:[quote="Spamalopian"]
Quote:

Wow.Lets see how you like it then.

Wow! i just looked at the hosp lol that sucks lol lol
2008.Oct.26, 03:26 AM

It sucks for him.What annoys me is its only ever the Xpats or lakeys of theirs that jump all over treads about unjustified attacks.Not one attack but multiple ones.I think they have an agenda that they are working to.

They clean each others balls daily,kiss and cuddle one another,Make life a misery for a lot of weak players.They have no respect for the general feeling of how people feel to their one track ways.
2008.Oct.26, 04:47 AM

Tommi is correct on this one.
2008.Oct.26, 05:12 AM

Let me just put this topic to it's death.

There is no connection, it has never been any connection and hopefully never will be any connection between hospitalizations and other forms of attacking, no matter how much it is done.

The online attacking thing we have is only a courtesy we give each other, it has never been a rule, and will never be a rule.

The laws the community makes for itself are enforced by the public lynch mob that just loves to shout and hiss at every occasion given.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.26, 05:43 AM

then perhaps its time that Zen gave the community a way to establish a few laws as well as a judicial procces to enforce it - trial by a jury of peers (randomly selected) and Zen can be the judge - who not only istructs the jury but imposes the penalty (fed jail?) and there can be a defence attorney as well as a prosecutor.....
Thread Closed