Hospitalizations.
2008.Oct.25, 11:56 PM

Well if thats the case i know of a few ppl who are guilty of harassment :?
2008.Oct.26, 12:19 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It doesn't. But hospitalizing random people constantly without just reason is harassment, and is against the rules.

Wrong! sorry but this statement is not true. hosping online was frowned upon by the majority of the community.

Even constant hosping is not against the rules. it is possibly even frowned upon by the creators.

Zen will you verify this? or would you rather not say?
2008.Oct.26, 12:24 AM

Can you read the whole thing please, KThnxBai.
2008.Oct.26, 01:01 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Can you read the whole thing please, KThnxBai.
you could read game rules :
Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism".

There is nothing about hospitalizations
2008.Oct.26, 01:06 AM

These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule.

Read up, thanks. I like this game. It's too much fun.
2008.Oct.26, 01:09 AM

But hospitalizations are apart of the game which in turn doesn't go against the spirit of the game
2008.Oct.26, 01:09 AM

hospitalizations aganist "spirit of the game" :shock: Now that is silly
2008.Oct.26, 01:10 AM

This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own.

This one is for you, Dirk and Rafal. Twist it together with the 'Spirit of the game' rule, and you'll have something special. It's called harassment. And harassment is against the law, folks. =D
2008.Oct.26, 01:14 AM

Many have been hosp'd before many will be hosp'd afterwards to be harassed is an entire different story

So if i farm the same guy over 40 times in 2 days is this harassment or just an easy exp target
2008.Oct.26, 01:16 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:This is a game of combat against real people. If you are hospitalized by another player due to your own actions (or those of your fellow gang members), you will have to face the consequences or settle the issue on your own.

This one is for you, Dirk and Rafal. Twist it together with the 'Spirit of the game' rule, and you'll have something special. It's called harassment. And harassment is against the law, folks. =D

I think post like that are aganist spirt of the game :roll:
Thread Closed