I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
2008.Nov.16, 09:40 PM

blitz youre an idiot...everyone else...if he is quitting cause his convictions...thats his thing...more than anyone else ive seen here other than that longlive wook dude that didnt like the code change...its amazing to watch the scathing criticism lashed out at anyone that takes a stand

i hate to see players go

but if you have to do it

best rule ever...treat others as you would yourself like to be treated

follow it

doh
2008.Nov.16, 09:41 PM

I hate to see him go and I wish he would stay, BUT if he feels that he needs to leave then we can't stop him...................
2008.Nov.16, 09:42 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
delpot Wrote:publicly announcing how stupid i am on the forums is so PT.

edited just for you

lick my taint.
2008.Nov.16, 09:44 PM

delpot Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
delpot Wrote:publicly announcing how stupid i am on the forums is so PT.

edited just for you

lick my taint.

no i can smell you from here you can keep that smelly stuff to yourself, no telling what you have :shock:
2008.Nov.16, 09:45 PM

i love you.
2008.Nov.16, 09:48 PM

Back to the subject people.

If Christ boy is big enough to publicly announce his religious beliefs, let alone push his beliefs onto others, and on a game of all places, then he should be big enough to take the criticism.

Welcome to the internets.
2008.Nov.16, 09:50 PM

delpot Wrote:i love you.

i hope not to much :roll:
2008.Nov.16, 09:51 PM

He is not trying to push his beliefs on others.... He is simply stating facts........
And if you cant respect him for doing what he believes in then, apparently you have no respect for anyone.........
2008.Nov.16, 09:54 PM

Where's the big tissue box?
2008.Nov.16, 09:54 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:He is not trying to push his beliefs on others.... He is simply stating facts........
And if you cant respect him for doing what he believes in then, apparently you have no respect for anyone.........
You must be new here. He's been passive aggressively promoting Jesus since he joined.
And just to continue the flame war.
HAIL SATAN!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass