I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
2008.Nov.16, 09:22 PM

Jesus quit being a Jew.

He's a quitter. Why can't others be quitters too?
2008.Nov.16, 09:31 PM

Teebaggins Wrote:Jesus quit being a Jew.

and people wonder why there is so many stupid people in the world, here is a perfect example, but what can you say with a name like his he must be the receiver
2008.Nov.16, 09:33 PM

i lol'd
2008.Nov.16, 09:34 PM

If you don't have a constructive comment please don't post.
2008.Nov.16, 09:36 PM

I say if he wants to quit because of his religion, then power to him, at least he has the balls to stand up for what he believes in......Unlike alot of yall sitting there talking S**T about someones religion!!!!!!!!!
2008.Nov.16, 09:37 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
Teebaggins Wrote:Jesus quit being a Jew.

and people wonder why there is so many stupid people in the world, here is a perfect example, but what can you say with a name like his he must be the receiver

Nothing like sarcasm to make other people stupid.

Sorry, stupid people!
2008.Nov.16, 09:38 PM

wait i think alot of them is from one gang
2008.Nov.16, 09:39 PM

publicly announcing your retirement on the forums is so PT.
2008.Nov.16, 09:39 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:If you don't have a constructive comment please don't post.

I agree all you telling him to leave you need to stifle your mouths. He is a part the AL community, so if you aren't trying to keep him part of it then bug off. I admire the guy for standing by his convictions. He is a good guy and it will be sad to see him go because of people who can not just respect anothers belief.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!
2008.Nov.16, 09:40 PM

delpot Wrote:publicly announcing how stupid i am on the forums is so PT.

edited just for you