I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
2008.Nov.16, 09:04 PM

I see that in every game there are still those who get their panties in a bunch and take offense to a comment or lack of acceptance of a comment.

Grow up and quit for something legit with solid grounds rather then the shakey excuse you're using.

DirkDanja Wrote:quit over something that matters
not over an opinion
Very true, who cares what 1 person thinks of you or god. There will always be those opposed to you, you should forgive them and try to teach others.

If some random comment on the internet can shake your faith to it's very core, you have bigger things to worry about.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass

would Jesus quit?

hell no! he might say something like, "only he of little faith declares assumptions upon thee, but to no avail."

in other words - sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Nov.16, 09:07 PM

I agreed with your first post

I'm not the most religious person but we can all learn something for the good book
2008.Nov.16, 09:12 PM

It's great to see that religion is corrupting something other than the American government.
2008.Nov.16, 09:12 PM

The reason why is being called a hypocrite for playing this game. I know all of you know that I follow Christ and if that is what just one person thinks then I must quit. I don't care how I look but how God looks. I love peolpe to much that if I was even the slightest bit hindrance to someone getting saved then I know I would cry at Jesus feet. I truly do care for all of you and I want to see you all in Heaven with me.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.16, 09:14 PM

You are a whiney lil b!tc# and we won't be sorry to see you go.
Take your smug self satisfaction to some other location.
2008.Nov.16, 09:15 PM

And as i said before because one person opinion
Jesus wouldn't quit
and God would want you to continue
spreading his word no matter what others think or say
2008.Nov.16, 09:22 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:And as i said before because one person opinion
Jesus wouldn't quit
and God would want you to continue
spreading his word no matter what others think or say

I'm with Dirk on this and I'm far from religion, but I must keep true to your convictions and to those who question them or speak sacrilegiously towards you pay them no mind if you stay true to your beliefs then you can't be a hypocrite.

When you protect someone you don't let them die, when you guard you don't let them cut you, and when you strike you kill!