SS Waffen
2009.Jan.28, 04:17 PM

no im not an attention seeker but i have been exposed to the close mindedness of our wonderful AL community, Hate you all Wink

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.28, 04:20 PM

Erm ok you hate us all

Thought we were cool.

EVERYONE JAY HATES US RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
2009.Jan.28, 04:23 PM

I disliked it more before he changed the gang description.

Like many people here, a lot of my family, not so many generations ago fought and many died in WW2.

To me it's not all that different to finding out a player's family was killed by someone and then naming yourself after the murderer.

As most people who know me know, I'm easy like sunday mornings and like everyone. But fuck crunchyblack.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.28, 04:24 PM

nothin personal man, just erked by ppl who play a GAME and get offended by names.

as ive stated before... there are plenty of games that incorporate nazi's and racism and it is my belief that if you dont like it dont play it. but eh what do i care it is just a game afterall.....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.28, 04:25 PM

Weathers Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
2009.Jan.28, 04:27 PM

I don't get offended by much, call yourself blah blah nazi or anything you like but when you choose a specific historical person and specific historical faction then you're a dick.

Anyway. I prefer to be chilled out so I'm going to leave this thread now.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.28, 04:39 PM

Weathers Wrote:I disliked it more before he changed the gang description.

I don't think he changed it himself, it wasn't changed when I went to bed and it is now. He hasn't been on in the mean time.

JaySin Wrote:as ive stated before... there are plenty of games that incorporate nazi's and racism and it is my belief that if you dont like it dont play it. but eh what do i care it is just a game afterall.....

I don't want to play the games that promote or use Nazi images or names, I want to play this one. I don't like the image it sends out to new people either.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2009.Jan.28, 05:43 PM

TealJade Wrote:
Weathers Wrote:I disliked it more before he changed the gang description.

I don't think he changed it himself, it wasn't changed when I went to bed and it is now. He hasn't been on in the mean time.

JaySin Wrote:as ive stated before... there are plenty of games that incorporate nazi's and racism and it is my belief that if you dont like it dont play it. but eh what do i care it is just a game afterall.....

I don't want to play the games that promote or use Nazi images or names, I want to play this one. I don't like the image it sends out to new people either.

So you find the name KamikazeNazi offensive? or just plain Nazi. it has other meanings other than the classic term of hatrid and destuction. as for HienrichHimmler i actually like the name. the SS Waffen and all.... its a tactic. to ppl who play these kinds of games it means more than just being a meany. or at least i know for me it does.

i play another game where my Platoon is called The Nazi Party and my character name is Nazi The Snowman. i understand ppl have thier own opinions and i respect that but who cares about a name!!!!! its just dumb imo

2009.Jan.28, 05:54 PM

JaySin Wrote:it is my belief that if you dont like it dont play it. but eh what do i care it is just a game afterall.....

Unfortunately for you, you stand as the minority here. So I think you should take your own advice.
2009.Jan.28, 05:58 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:it is my belief that if you dont like it dont play it. but eh what do i care it is just a game afterall.....

Unfortunately for you, you stand as the minority here. So I think you should take your own advice.

Good thing your opinion dont mean shit to me huh.....

P.S. Welcome back from semi retirement. always good to see ppl change thier minds about leaving... even if leaving was never really the intention, or sumthin like that :roll:

Thread Closed