AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: SS Waffen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I don't know how the rest of you feel but I think this name and doritos' name SS HeinrichHimmler is inappropriate.

gdingks

It is.

Appropriate punishment please.
Please see my views on this here...

Click Here
zenith Wrote:Please see my views on this here...

Click Here

I appreciate your position. However, I will do my best to modify and change his point of view. I am dismayed that he would choose this tack....to stir up the pot. Not unlike somone choosing KKK as a moniker...........

redz28

i think the guy is nuts,and this kind of thing i would expect from him...i say we just hosp him til he changes his mind

ZhuSeth

Would be funny if he's jewish.
Isn't funny...you can chose any name but no that...Hitler,SS are bad names...

thedog77

im jewish and i feel that it is not right that he should even consider doing this

Snyiper

Bad taste is a option we all have. If you are that thin skinned to let something that is taught in schools and in history print bother you your thinking about it too much. No matter your heritage be proud of it and dont let people get under your skin remember if you start to think about what they say they have already won!! They thrive on the shock factor and like most things if you ignore it long enough it goes away...

redz28

we have SS in the united states aswell.. the reference to nazi germany is a bit out there tho.....it isnt against the rules,but very distastefull....

so hosp him til he changes it...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's