SS Waffen
2009.Jan.28, 10:30 AM

McCule Wrote:I'm about as German as German can get

as am I, my last name is Schmidt for christ's sake and I likely am a direct descendant of people who fought under hitler's regime.
i still find it reprehensible and he will pay until he quits.
2009.Jan.28, 10:32 AM

Yeah you guys got german in you i got scottish in me.........................Not that it matters hahaha.
2009.Jan.28, 10:44 AM

Are waffens like waffles? Yum waffles.
2009.Jan.28, 11:00 AM

16tons Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I was thinking of something else.

Did you know the SS mysteriously disappeared one night? The leading theory is Hitler had them kill themselves. The Germany army was more powerful then the SS and was becoming worried that Hitler would soon replace the German military with the SS. SO the Military pledge allegiances with Hitler only if Hitler would remove the SS.

youre confusing ss with sa. the liquidation of the leadership of the sa in 1934 actually marked the start of the rise of the ss.
and do you have any sources for this "leading theory that hitler had them kill themselves"? that sounds like some funny drek. voodoo nazis take control?
it is known how the sa leadership came to death, they were executed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Long_Knives

I think your right. My mind all over the place lately.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.28, 11:27 AM

ok everyone....we are shocked now...give me a fn break.....he upset bbh with his incredibly insensitive name and posts and no one cared...he was hosped before that for inflammatory name changing....

hes a meany plain and simple and wants attention...probably had a father that either left him, doesnt ever acknowledge he exists, or just gets his jollies off watching people get mad.....

hes an attention grabbing tighty whitey wearing pimple popping preteen

lets give him what he wants and keep him in the hospital.....no justice like western justice Smile

doh
2009.Jan.28, 11:29 AM

Punisher Wrote:ok everyone....we are shocked now...give me a fn break.....he upset bbh with his incredibly insensitive name and posts and no one cared...he was hosped before that for inflammatory name changing....

hes a meany plain and simple and wants attention...probably had a father that either left him, doesnt ever acknowledge he exists, or just gets his jollies off watching people get mad.....

hes an attention grabbing tighty whitey wearing pimple popping preteen

lets give him what he wants and keep him in the hospital.....no justice like western justice Smile

Let's all form an orderly line.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.28, 12:02 PM

thedog77 Wrote:im jewish and i feel that it is not right that he should even consider doing this

lol says the guy named devil
2009.Jan.28, 12:09 PM

buuddha Wrote:
thedog77 Wrote:im jewish and i feel that it is not right that he should even consider doing this

lol says the guy named devil

The devil is an imaginary boogyman to scare kids, the SS were real evil bastards.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2009.Jan.28, 12:13 PM

The devil is a spirit of plain evil so in theory the SS are the devils along with hitler.

But yes they sound like bastards
2009.Jan.28, 01:05 PM

Let's make it a competition! Post your Himmler hosp time results here!

And I'm with Del on this one. With the comments and view having been posted already, sanction on these hosp should be non existent.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed