SS Waffen
2009.Jan.28, 01:15 PM

You all are just now realizing how this guy is? We have some top notch PI's here.

At least he's getting what he deserved all along.
2009.Jan.28, 01:20 PM

Punisher Wrote:no justice like western justice Smile

How bout Egyptian prison justice?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.28, 01:26 PM

So instead of in the back ground as this guy has been for a very long time he is now on the front pages in the forums and in the Hosp. Your really quelling his message!
2009.Jan.28, 01:47 PM

sorry i recant my statement, as i see who that is , i really think he does it to get attention and to get under peoples skin, seeing he is the one who made the rape attack statement as well, if your reading this crunchyblack, good luck
2009.Jan.28, 02:50 PM

i would just like to add that tho i dont not agree with the way crunchy has approacjed this topic i definatly stand in between cuz i received MAJOR flak for having my name as KamikazeNazi. and on top of that i still say its mother fucking game and get on with it. your all babies if you are offended and i hate you all. have a nice day Biggrin

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.28, 03:12 PM

I agree with the lot of you in saying that this name/gang is in incredibly poor taste. He is probably doing it to get attention. Attention he has clearly gotten. I think he should get pummeled (in game) for doing something we think is distasteful.

However:

To those of you who are upset with admin over this. Please remember a couple of things about the US:

The US constitution and the 1st amendment protect freedom of speech. That is the spoken and written word. As long as what he is doing/saying is not directly harmful or slanderous to other people it's fair game. It's his right to practice and preach whatever he wishes. No matter the feelings of everyone else.

The 1st amendment protects the speech that you don't agree with, ladies and gentlemen, not the stuff you do. That's why it exists.

However... I do appreciate the mass' point in asking for action from admin, as inaction over this scenario may be in violation of disclaimer rule 26.

Food for thought.

Now post those hosp scores! :-)
2009.Jan.28, 03:18 PM

Got him for 185mins.
2009.Jan.28, 03:35 PM

NastyFO Wrote:I agree with the lot of you in saying that this name/gang is in incredibly poor taste. He is probably doing it to get attention. Attention he has clearly gotten. I think he should get pummeled (in game) for doing something we think is distasteful.

However:

To those of you who are upset with admin over this. Please remember a couple of things about the US:

The US constitution and the 1st amendment protect freedom of speech. That is the spoken and written word. As long as what he is doing/saying is not directly harmful or slanderous to other people it's fair game. It's his right to practice and preach whatever he wishes. No matter the feelings of everyone else.

The 1st amendment protects the speech that you don't agree with, ladies and gentlemen, not the stuff you do. That's why it exists.

However... I do appreciate the mass' point in asking for action from admin, as inaction over this scenario may be in violation of disclaimer rule 26.

Food for thought.

Now post those hosp scores! :-)

and in AL I have the freedom to hospitalize people as i see fit. thats the beauty of it.
2009.Jan.28, 03:48 PM

JaySin Wrote:i would just like to add that tho i dont not agree with the way crunchy has approacjed this topic i definatly stand in between cuz i received MAJOR flak for having my name as KamikazeNazi. and on top of that i still say its mother frag game and get on with it. your all babies if you are offended and i hate you all. have a nice day Biggrin

i sure cant wait for you to get out of the hosp.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.28, 04:02 PM

Yeah but J you arnt a attention seeker or are you.
Thread Closed