Honor
2009.Feb.12, 02:19 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:Honor is in the eye of the beholder.

All these folks that are high level molested a LOT of people to get where they are. No other way to get the XP is there?

So they might play alot and gained alot of ability but that doesn't translate to honor.

And with ability comes people who want to curry favor with them (gain protection, etc.) and that also doesn't translate to honor.

Well said.

Buzz Off
2009.Feb.12, 02:21 PM

I will be your friend for 12 dollars if you will have me
2009.Feb.12, 02:26 PM

Dingus make it 10$ and im there.
2009.Feb.12, 05:33 PM

awakenedlands == web based RPG == no honor

all those guys with "honor" have to come onto AL and harass other players just so they can be happy about their existence. Instead of going out into the real world and preaching about honor, they find it easier to do through a keyboard. real tough
2009.Feb.12, 05:35 PM

emocakes Wrote:awakenedlands == web based RPG == no honor

all those guys with "honor" have to come onto AL and harass other players just so they can be happy about their existence. Instead of going out into the real world and preaching about honor, they find it easier to do through a keyboard. real tough

PMT?
2009.Feb.12, 05:51 PM

^^ Irony is the source of most of my happiness
2009.Feb.12, 07:16 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:Honor is in the eye of the beholder.

All these folks that are high level molested a LOT of people to get where they are. No other way to get the XP is there?

So they might play alot and gained alot of ability but that doesn't translate to honor.

And with ability comes people who want to curry favor with them (gain protection, etc.) and that also doesn't translate to honor.

Good points but I believe her intent is to recognize players who in her eyes are honorable through interactions with other players. I have had conversations with SG, Pun and many others and found them to be engaging, intellegent and basically fair minded individuals.....

I think a poll would be appropriate........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Feb.12, 07:17 PM

I think they are all cock suckers
2009.Feb.12, 07:31 PM

and it has spoken again

[Image: funny_animals_pictures_119.jpg]
2009.Feb.12, 09:49 PM

lol