AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Honor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

KillTheMFenemy

For some people does not mean anything to other people symbolizes the value and admiration for the great people.

Great players, great persons, should be decorated with a gold medal.
Not everyone can.

I refer to the grandeur and importance of players who are admired by many other players, which add as friends.
Example, SHADOWGUARD, Ushanewnewba, DisgustinDustin, Thor, Punisher, maybe more.

All these should be honored with any type of symbol on their profile. All those who can conquer this place, should be honored as such.

We must distinguish certain levels of power. Perhaps the president of a gang, it should also be characterized as such. Idea

ShadowKid

And your Dishonor list you cant have a honor list without a Dishonor list.

KillTheMFenemy

For those, it can be a brass or bronze medal. :wink:
Gold for me, on either list. =D

dombone76

i dunno how much honor is due for being most added... i remember ush payed me $1000 to add him to my friend's list.

Marlo

dombone76 Wrote:... i remember ush payed me $1000 to add him to my friend's list.

hahaha

Sorry Ush, that's funny.
Now, here is the million dollar question.

What is consider to be Honor? Great people, great person, these are all open debate.
Most added 09= Dingus

BlitzKrieg

Honor is in the eye of the beholder.

All these folks that are high level molested a LOT of people to get where they are. No other way to get the XP is there?

So they might play alot and gained alot of ability but that doesn't translate to honor.

And with ability comes people who want to curry favor with them (gain protection, etc.) and that also doesn't translate to honor.
Darn...I was paying $2000 for friends. That may be why i have so few. I can't afford them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's