Honor
2009.Feb.13, 08:47 AM

OOooofa!
2009.Feb.13, 06:57 PM

Dingus Wrote:[quote="BlitzKrieg"]So it's popularity contest then?

It's not a popularity contest. It's recognizing the good or bad "impact" certain individuals add to this game.

If an individual leaves the game and six months or a year later you can find one post in a thread every couple days about that person then they have impacted the game in a good or bad way and should be recognized for that accomplishment, IMO.
Example:
Pullo. She's talked about all the time or referenced in threads. Wook would be another... Maybe not talked about quite as frequently but everyone who's anyone in this game knows who Wook is.
If Ush, Pun, Cheetah, Howl, Dru, just to name a handful, left the game everyone would still be talking about them (good or bad) moving fwd.

Just think. If Pullo was as bad as she was and there was only one of her, now we have what 4 or 5 "Pullo-strength" members of the community now?

This is what I mean by icon. It doesn't mean they're liked or not liked it just means that no matter how they've gotten where they are in the game they've made their mark.

P.S. I'm celebrating the weekend already. Smile
2009.Feb.14, 08:52 AM

we could search Mock's thread: Who's the most honorable player in the game so we wouldn't bother with another poll

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Feb.14, 09:03 AM

i feel there is so many who have honor and prestige in the game, but every one of them have their own way of showing it, as for as accomplishments go , for those that have accomplished alot in the game , i think they already have acknowledgment of their deeds that should be enough
2009.Feb.14, 12:01 PM

i thought it was all based on who was helping game grow and helping new players grow and learn the game who contributed most to the AL society
and help get the game where it is now.