Honor
2009.Feb.12, 10:52 PM

dekarr Wrote:I think they are all cork suckers

Daamnmnm...it's like that bruh...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Feb.13, 12:22 AM

I think a substitute for the word honor in this thread could be "icon". I don't think people that play this game could combat someone saying that Ush, Pun, etc would be iconic figures in this game.

Iconic figures:
Pun
Ush
Wook
SG
Loki
Verbose

Icons could be voted in.
2009.Feb.13, 12:31 AM

McCule Wrote:I think a substitute for the word honor in this thread could be "icon". I don't think people that play this game could combat someone saying that Ush, Pun, etc would be iconic figures in this game.

Iconic figures:
Pun
Ush
Wook
SG
Loki
Verbose

Icons could be voted in.

This one makes more sense, good idea Biggrin
2009.Feb.13, 12:34 AM

TheMace Wrote:
McCule Wrote:I think a substitute for the word honor in this thread could be "icon". I don't think people that play this game could combat someone saying that Ush, Pun, etc would be iconic figures in this game.

Iconic figures:
Pun
Ush
Wook
SG
Loki
Verbose

Icons could be voted in.

This one makes more sense, good idea Biggrin
Long time, no talkie! WElcome back!!! Wink Sign in already!
Iconic members can only be voted in by a minimum amt of members who's profiles are a minimum of one year old (this will thwart attempts to persuade newbs to vote for certain individuals). Making a one year prerequisite will make sure a member has enough of a history to determine who is icon-worthy and who is not. A special voting area could easily be set up in the forum area that would allow access to one year+ profiles.
2009.Feb.13, 01:01 AM

So it's popularity contest then?
2009.Feb.13, 01:07 AM

Sweet! I might not have a running in that! Gotta sign up!
2009.Feb.13, 02:53 AM

2 words;

bravery points.

the end.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.13, 05:25 AM

. . . everyone does things their own way, some to be a :star: and others to be someone good, i think i like my idit of the week idea better.

all that'll happen outta this is these people will get more and more mails from people asking for things.

and dekkar, where the pluck are you anyways?
2009.Feb.13, 06:30 AM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:So it's popularity contest then?

Thats all it is. People over compensating for what they lack in real life....lol
2009.Feb.13, 08:32 AM

Dingus Wrote:
BlitzKrieg Wrote:So it's popularity contest then?

Thats all it is. People over compensating for what they lack in real life....lol

now that hurts below the waist

[Image: iverson.jpg]