Pullo was right
2008.Nov.02, 08:44 PM

Nope, those who didn't get banned for the personal info allegations got banned for continuing CSJ and G2. Btw..."only several" is somewhat of an oxymoron lol.
2008.Nov.02, 09:07 PM

Did any1 actually read disclaimer #26??

Here, let me quote it for you all who are too lazy to read and prefer to bitch instead.

"We reserve the right to deny access to anyone we feel is a detriment to our business. "

That means if the only reason you log in every day is to try to prevent others from playing, to try and have players quit or to make some1 miserable, then yes, you are hurting the game and your character can be taken away from you at any time. It is an admin decision not the community.

I don't know about Mud, he's been doing for a few days but if hospitalizing players was the ONLY thing he did when logging in, then he clearly tried to hurt the game/players.

As for the others, I sure wish them a better life if they feel the need to get personal infos on other players and harass them with it, must suck bad to have gone so low...
2008.Nov.02, 09:09 PM

Well then carl weathers should most definitely be on the chopping block, the hitting of noobs is even worse than hitting the good ol' regulars of al. Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Nov.02, 09:14 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Well then carl weathers should most definitely be on the chopping block, the hitting of noobs is even worse than hitting the good ol' regulars of al. Smile
True but then, does he do crimes and trains between hosp or just hosp then log out?
2008.Nov.02, 09:14 PM

Can you guarantee that the disclaimer #26 is meant what you said?

Honestly, disclaimer #26 can be used to ban almost any player.

Amend
2008.Nov.02, 09:15 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Can you guarantee that the disclaimer #26 is meant what you said?

We have never know zen to be dishonest or mean though. She seems to be a great player and I would say is interpreting the rule just as we are.
2008.Nov.02, 09:17 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Well then carl weathers should most definitely be on the chopping block, the hitting of noobs is even worse than hitting the good ol' regulars of al. Smile

Tho i feel that your Bounty on Carlweathers also proposed a will to make him quit, your comment is VERY true.

if CarlWeathers never got banned for hitting No0bs then why is Mud Jeep and Playa suffering for hosping random medium level ALers?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.02, 09:20 PM

Ive seen Carl in jail for crimes, so he must play the game when he isnt in the hospital and hosping noobs.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Nov.02, 09:20 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:

We have never know zen to be dishonest or mean though. She seems to be a great player and I would say is interpreting the rule just as we are.

What you are saying does not give any power to persuade me. I am sure that's how many player were thinking before they get banned.

I will shut up now and play the game the way I had been playing.

Amend
2008.Nov.02, 09:24 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:

What you are saying does not give any power to persuade me. I am sure that's how many player were thinking before they get banned.

I will shut up now and play the game the way I had been playing.
There is no way to tell, we just have to trust that Zen is a good person.