Pullo was right
2008.Nov.02, 09:29 PM

or that she wants to make sure future-donators wont leave the game b4 they can donate
2008.Nov.02, 09:36 PM

emocakes Wrote:I am just typing so I'll look like I know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately it's amazingly aparent I have no clue whats going on.
fixed!

Not sure what rock u crawled out from under.... but would u go back?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.02, 09:37 PM

I wonder who can cry the loudest..Think I should give it a try? I hope you don't mind my crying, though, because it'll be from laughter over the issue of this topic.
2008.Nov.02, 09:39 PM

its welfare day, im on my way back
2008.Nov.02, 09:44 PM

Yes Carl is a noob killer but he also does a few crimes in between hosp visits

Posted: 28 Oct 2008 15:23 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
{7}Laws LowDown Userid: 20420 Level: 23
Seven Laws
Just for the record
He not only pwns noobs but he does a few crimes in between

3442 CarlWeathers 9 37 Tried to pilfer a wallet! Bail Bust

Pickpocket noob killer Laughing
2008.Nov.02, 09:49 PM

So did Mudpies, according to mudpies, and other folks who have probably busted him out of jail.

Shouldn't that open up something in your heads, folks? Maybe it isn't as superficial as 'He's hospitalizing noobs, ahhh'?
2008.Nov.05, 09:18 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:Nope, credit muggers have no worries. Completely legit means of doing so.

Train, war, hospitalize those who perform some action that earns a hospitalization.

Don't hospitalize random players because it makes you feel good. That is an easy breach of spirit of the game.

Don't gather personal info of other players. Get a life instead.

Don't cheat.

The hospitalization option was intended to settle disputes, not to be used freely however, whenever, for an unlimited duration of time.

Nicely said
2008.Nov.05, 09:43 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:So did Mudpies, according to mudpies, and other folks who have probably busted him out of jail.

Shouldn't that open up something in your heads, folks? Maybe it isn't as superficial as 'He's hospitalizing noobs, ahhh'?

Carl doesnt have the same associates that mud did

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.05, 10:34 AM

andyscho Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:So did Mudpies, according to mudpies, and other folks who have probably busted him out of jail.

Carl doesnt have the same associates that mud did

What does that have to do with Andy? Since you're so on the "inside" there Andy, do you wanna tell everyone what happened to me and the line that was crossed. Bust your knowledge on us. We're all waiting.
2008.Nov.05, 10:58 AM

Carl is just a random player. A one off. One that the community can and try to deal with.

Mudpies was part of a bunch of players. All who know each other outside of AL. Most of these players started disrupting the site therefore his actions can be viewed as part of a whole. Their actions were beyond control of the community.

Now in your instance Phish. What happened to you should never have happened. In that era one bunch of players had too much power over the game. Talk to Raf, they used to erase every gang he was ever a member of. Zen let it happen back then as she didnt want to be seen as dictating how to play the game. However over the years she has had to become more involved as time after time it is leading to effect the game from a business standpoint. I cant defend Zens actions for how she treated your case because I believe her to be wrong back then. Luckily you managed to play through that period and play on. Others might not, hence the reason she has learnt and been forced to intervene more.

Personally Id like admin to have less involvement and to have the time to develop more, but when a bunch of bored players take it upon themselves to bring down her hard work then who can blame her for stepping in to stop it.

I know youve got a lot of history with Mud and the others but even you have to see the difference between what carl annoyingly does and what they tried to do.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007