Pullo was right
2008.Nov.02, 05:46 PM
Re: Pullo was right
mudpies Wrote:This game has gone the way of pillow fights.

In the past couple weeks I have not hit anyone online more than once a day, and usually not every 2 or 3 days. I was playing the part of midnight killer lurking in the park. If players can't handle two hosps over a week I still say this game isn't right for them.

for frag sake.
sorry to see you leave dud
this su*ks and you're right
i still remember how things used to go when i started...

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.02, 05:48 PM

I even gave everyone a break and did no attacking over Halloween. No rude emails, even though I received many nasty emails from other players.

I just don't get it.
2008.Nov.02, 05:49 PM

im gonna miss getting randomly hit during wars man. i hope we can settle this without seeing you guys go

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.02, 05:50 PM

JaySin Wrote:im gonna miss getting randomly hit during wars man. i hope we can settle this without seeing you guys go

+1

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Nov.02, 05:55 PM

They could have. Don't hospitalize random, low level players.

Anyone who says they didn't see this coming is a complete fool. All they did (with exception to playa) was continue what G2 and CSJ started.

Now as to why Playa was banned...well, maybe Zen should come forth on that, although I know it's against her policy.
2008.Nov.02, 06:05 PM

Most of the people I was hitting were in their high teens or twenties. I had no part in any other shenanigans going on, I was just bored with the game and not growing due to low activity. Changing my game play made it interesting again.

Fed'd for a few online hosps. That sets quite the precedent.
2008.Nov.02, 06:07 PM

mudpies Wrote:Most of the people I was hitting were in their high teens or twenties. I had no part in any other shenanigans going on, I was just bored with the game and not growing due to low activity. Changing my game play made it interesting again.

If this is true then I fully agree that you should not have been fed jailed but too bad what I say don't change anything
2008.Nov.02, 06:17 PM

mudpies Wrote:Most of the people I was hitting were in their high teens or twenties. I had no part in any other shenanigans going on, I was just bored with the game and not growing due to low activity. Changing my game play made it interesting again.

I am glad putting your self serving interest's first made you enjoy the game again.For all the player's you hit and made their day un enjoyable I am sure they are glad to see the back of you.
2008.Nov.02, 06:23 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:

I am glad putting your self serving interest's first made you enjoy the game again.For all the player's you hit and made their day un enjoyable I am sure they are glad to see the back of you.

If they had been multiple hits a day I would agree with you. They were not.

Have a good pillowfight.
2008.Nov.02, 07:15 PM

There should not be a hosp option if people are getting federal jailed for hosping others. That is absolutely ridiculous.