Encumbrance>?
2008.Oct.09, 01:19 PM

Not saying that I don't believe you, you are saying something that is the opposite of what Zenith have posted in the forum.

What is evasion point? Is that something new that we are not aware of?

Would it be something newly added for the defensive skill? If it is, does it only affect those with the evasion skill or it affect everyone in game.

Zen, can you clarify this for us? Appreciated!

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 02:59 PM

i thought it was common knowledge now that the lower the better.
2008.Oct.09, 03:03 PM

buuddha Wrote:i thought it was common knowledge now with the implementation of the Defense-Combat evasion skill that the lower the better.

but before that, it didnt matter...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.09, 03:06 PM

Zenith "The encumbrance effects only kick in when your rating is over 1. If it's below 1 then the code is ignored for simplicity."

No, its not a common knowledge when Zenith stated this in the forum before. That's why I am trying to see if it has changed.

Regardless of the result, since I have Evasion Skill, I would probably going to lower my encumbrance rate to benefit from this specific skill.

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 03:09 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Zenith "The encumbrance effects only kick in when your rating is over 1. If it's below 1 then the code is ignored for simplicity."

No, its not a common knowledge when Zenith stated this in the forum before. That's why I am trying to see if it has changed.

this was before the combat evasion skill, right? now it has no importance becasue we cannot encumbrance ourselves anymore..

at the moment, the lower the better due to the combat evasion skill
that's what i think

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.09, 03:13 PM

Yes Sir! You are the winner!

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 03:17 PM

hmmm. i have been trying to say that for like 2 pages.
2008.Oct.09, 03:45 PM

You too, are a genius. Good Job!

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 04:34 PM

zenith Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:Good change.

I think it was your idea.

Where's my prize?
2008.Oct.09, 06:08 PM

no wheres your award?

doh