Encumbrance>?
2008.Oct.08, 09:24 PM

I'll have to take a look at their inventory. Let me know who you think is over the limit.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.08, 09:28 PM

zenith Wrote:I'll have to take a look at their inventory. Let me know who you think is over the limit.

Their encumbrance capacity?
2008.Oct.08, 09:41 PM

I think the fact Bren was at one point is common knowledge, I don't know about after the sept-23 bug fix went in place, I haven't tried him since that was fixed.

I in-game mailed you a list of some others.
2008.Oct.08, 10:22 PM

Marlo Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'll have to take a look at their inventory. Let me know who you think is over the limit.

Their encumbrance capacity?

No, their BAC
2008.Oct.08, 10:34 PM

Geez, I can't believe the amount of emails I'm getting over this about over encumbered offline players.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.08, 10:37 PM

Leave all of them over encumbered
lets all fight with tons of shit on a character
see how much fun we have

OPERATION OVER ENCUMBER aWAKENED lAND lol 8)
2008.Oct.08, 10:41 PM

zenith Wrote:Geez, I can't believe the amount of emails I'm getting over this about over encumbered offline players.

read my email!

please

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.09, 12:49 AM

and now what's the purpose of encumbrance?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.09, 01:54 AM

alinutza Wrote:and now what's the purpose of encumbrance?
ditto
2008.Oct.09, 02:01 AM

the lower the better.

take off all of your armor and everything except for your weapon. i noticed that when i did this and left myself like that for a few days, i really wasnt that bad.
why i am also not a big a** axe carrier, i hold a slightly lighter weapon, i noticed i still beat about 60-70% of the people i would usually overpower.

it left me to consider how a character would do using only the lightest weapons and armor with very little to none EP spent on resis but a lot of time studying on a certain weapon skill, evasion, acc, and dex.
based on how i performed with a high res and no armor to use it with, i think i could hold my own if all those dev points were in other stats.