Awakened Lands Wiki
2008.Dec.04, 04:01 PM

Prophesy Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Please don't make you own crappy game and get
fed jailed, resulting in you taking down the site because your angry.

Zing! Heh.., that made me smile =D

Welcome to the official Awakened Lands© Wiki!

Created October 3, 2008 by Chade and Teebaggins with permissions from the game creators, Zenith and Err. Here you will find information relating to the popular online crime game Awakened Lands©. If you would like to request an addition to this wiki please submit your request in the Awakened Lands Forums.

:?: :?: :?: :?:
2009.Jan.02, 12:03 AM

hey keep up the good work guys, but i think you should update the poi page

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.02, 10:25 AM

If you want to be in the wiki's POI you have to put yourself in their. Otherwise it would have to be linked to AL to show the same stuff.
2009.Jan.20, 03:46 AM

The prices for testing in a skill have been added to the Skills page by request. Enjoy!

For all you heavy hitters and resisters out there, the Wiki POI is waiting for you Smile You must register in order to edit pages.
2009.Jan.22, 10:17 AM

could you add how many hours each OC needs to be completed?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.23, 12:12 AM

alinutza Wrote:could you add how many hours each OC needs to be completed?

Yeah I have most of the list completed...Once I have the few I am missing I will include it into the wiki. I am also trying to get a payout range for each of the OC's, however for obvious reasons gangs tend to go for the tougher crimes. I invite the players out there to report the payouts they receive on any of the smaller OC's to assist with this endeavor.
2009.Jan.25, 09:06 PM

I was taking a look at the Gym Trainer Formula, in the Charts and Tables section, and was wondering if it's possible to list the Reputation level, (or other applicable stat) required for gaining access to the trainers.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Feb.05, 03:27 PM

Prophesy Wrote:I was taking a look at the Gym Trainer Formula, in the Charts and Tables section, and was wondering if it's possible to list the Reputation level, (or other applicable stat) required for gaining access to the trainers.

Click on "gym" and scroll down I believe you will find the complete list of trainers, the amount it costs and even a formula provided by zen to calculate the approx. points earned per trainer. unfortunately I am unable to look it up and send you the direct links (I am on a limited internet connection due to a state wide power outage and was lucky to even be able to log into the forums).
2009.Feb.23, 12:03 PM

umm..this is to funny:

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/gangadvert...nglers.gif

Buzz Off
2009.Feb.23, 12:29 PM

Ah you mutha father...I wish I hadn't clicked that

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy