Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.03, 11:48 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:But there still seems to be homo pictures in this general discussion section of which two mods posted them yet others have been modded. Should not equal treatment go for all.

Okay.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...c&start=60

#1, original author of topic never requested the convo be put on track.
#2, I see a pic from you AND SG right along those of Chances...

I am not seeing the issue.

Nor, until now, have I received one complaint about the topic, or it's replies.

UHHHHHHHH, not my pic. It was copied and stated it was offensive. Who were the original pics from? Two mods and a non-mod.
2009.Jan.03, 11:49 PM

Punisher Wrote:being a mod sucks....have fun guys and girls

Not really, I rather enjoy it. Smile

People just have to understand there is no grand conspiracy in modding.

We mod what we think needs modded. Also, I feel like we have enough mods that absolutely PREVENTS favoritism.

Most of us are in different gangs, and rarely speak to each other about the forums, other than when issues arise.

One mod is so out of the community politics I cannot ever say he is being harsh or inappropriate.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.03, 11:50 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:But there still seems to be homo pictures in this general discussion section of which two mods posted them yet others have been modded. Should not equal treatment go for all.

Okay.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...c&start=60

#1, original author of topic never requested the convo be put on track.
#2, I see a pic from you AND SG right along those of Chances...

I am not seeing the issue.

Nor, until now, have I received one complaint about the topic, or it's replies.

maybe you did not see where mock ask traid to stop :roll:

like i said deaf ears or a turn of the head because its something the modz find not worthy of thier attention
2009.Jan.03, 11:52 PM

Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHHHHH, not my pic. It was copied and stated it was offensive. Who were the original pics from? Two mods and a non-mod.

#1, why would you COPY and re post an offensive picture?
#2, lot's of homo talk, why JUST my picture is offensive? Kettle vs teapot?

2009.Jan.03, 11:52 PM

Was just getting ready to post that SG. You beat me to it. I still see Triads links as well as others. Mock stated it in the forums for all to see. Chances are a PM by him would also have ignored wth a "I did not receive any PM" answer if asked about it followed by a "That must have been faked" if the sent letter was posted in the forums too.
2009.Jan.03, 11:55 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Was just getting ready to post that SG. You beat me to it. I still see Triads links as well as others. Mock stated it in the forums for all to see. Chances are a PM by him would also have ignored wth a "I did not receive any PM" answer if asked about it followed by a "That must have been faked" if the sent letter was posted in the forums too.

very true scorp, or that it was not correct to post the mail in the forums
2009.Jan.03, 11:56 PM

Mods don't get upset or angry. It's a volunteer job.

Also, took care of my pics in that one thread.

And took care of the bible thread by saying back on topic or something along those lines.

If a mod receives a letter about a thread, and that mod says he/she did NOT receive that letter, then by ALL means, contact ADMIN immediately and have he/she look up the mail or PM...

Integrity is a must when it comes to modding Smile

2009.Jan.03, 11:57 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHHHHH, not my pic. It was copied and stated it was offensive. Who were the original pics from? Two mods and a non-mod.

#1, why would you COPY and re post an offensive picture?
#2, lot's of homo talk, why JUST my picture is offensive? Kettle vs teapot?

Because it would have probably turned into a multi-post.

My post: I find the pics offensive
Your post: What pics
My post: The homo pics
Your reply: Which homo pics
My post: All of them
Your Reply: Can you specify by whom?
My post: Which part of all of them is not understood.

So, instead of 15 to 20 minutes of posting multi-threads it was done back to back so you could see them.
2009.Jan.03, 11:57 PM

We're on a roll here, and I have the whole week off.. Let's do some goodSmile

2009.Jan.03, 11:58 PM

NICE!!!!!! We can clean up the forums here then. I have 11 days myself. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin