Term limits for mods
2009.Jan.03, 10:59 PM

actually u haven't gone bullistically modzi in awhile... i guess they're in a state of shock

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.03, 11:02 PM

No reason to. Community has done an outstanding job of self-moderating. Only a few issues as of late, but those were taken care of.

Sometimes it is like a vicious cycle. When the forums are going well, I personally like to back off a little and let things unfold only modding when necessary. Every now and then, things get out of control, and the mods must crack down a bit.

As it stands now, IMO the mods are being very laid back.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.03, 11:14 PM

maybe if you read the forums and looked at it more you would see, if certian players go off topic it is ok, but if the others do they get modded, maybe lets keep it fair,

example one, look at mock8800 thread, what does those links have to do with reading the bible, nothing, not one thing, if you think this is about your alls crying about my photos, your wrong, i could care less about it, all everybody wants is equal treatment of all the players, not picks or what you all think is relevant,
2009.Jan.03, 11:16 PM

Off the Wall allows more freedom when discussing topics.

If you see someone off topic, notify a moderator.

We would love to make everyone feel absolutely equal, as it should be.

Thanks for the information.

EDIT:

After looking at the thread, it looks fine to me. It's a topic about the reading the bible, which is about religion.

People have the right to represent the opposing view of the religion.

Now, had we modded that, we would be accused of oppressing anti-bible reading members of the community. Smile

And again, it's in OTW. Things get a little crazy in off the wall sometimes. Smile

2009.Jan.03, 11:20 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Off the Wall allows more freedom when discussing topics.

If you see someone off topic, notify a moderator.

We would love to make everyone feel absolutely equal, as it should be.

Thanks for the information.

well it seems here of late it is not equal, wat did traids links have to do with the bible, there is other threads in the general as well that went way off topic here lately but what happened not a thing, but you all just keep doing your cheary lil happy job, better you than me Biggrin
2009.Jan.03, 11:22 PM

Also, not just triads. What does anarchist cookbook have to do with the bible's opposing view????????
2009.Jan.03, 11:23 PM

Well, in the future. Please feel free to mail me in game if you feel a topic is going too far or too off topic. I will take a look at it personally.

Communication is key!

Thanks for informing the mods on how you feel, keep us updated!

2009.Jan.03, 11:23 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Also, not just triads. What does anarchist cookbook have to do with the bible's opposing view????????

Really, you need that explained to you? Or are you just messing around?

2009.Jan.03, 11:25 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Also, not just triads. What does anarchist cookbook have to do with the bible's opposing view????????

scorp i hate to burst your bubble, but all this will fall pretty much on deal ears and nouthing will be done, it will always be who the modds picks are that do whatever they want, so i am out of it and will only post photos in my own threads and pretty much not speak my piece due to the deaf ears it falls on, just a waste of typing :shock:
2009.Jan.03, 11:27 PM

Deaf ears?

We just discussed ways to improve mod services.

I have yet to receive a mail showing me any off topic posts or anything... I agree that not everything is caught.

I disagree with the favoritism accusation.

Not everything needs modded, some things adjust themselves, some do not.