Night people
2008.Oct.20, 12:13 PM

from erowid.org

DESCRIPTION #
General Effects Notes
When methamphetamine is first used, the effects can often feel somewhat more like MDMA (Ecstasy) than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria, openness, and intellectual expansion. There can be a mild psychedelic component as the new user feels they see the world a little differently.

this is 100% true, i had a completely new outlook on life.
2008.Oct.20, 12:50 PM

buuddha Wrote:shadowgaurd: 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
i know a lot of people who have done meth and then i know some people who have done a lot of meth, none of them are in rehab nor do none of them still do it. all that drek is just what the govt want you to think about meth. yes, it is addicting and yes chances are if you keep doing it recreationally you will form a habit but its really not as bad as the whole govt thing makes it seem.
i mean, remember what you thought pot before you first smoked it!

likewhoa: definitely a southern thing. about 6 years ago, i remember seeing a scan of an article from a small newpaper in Kentucky, where cops confiscated meth for the first time and had no clue what it was.
just because you dont see it, doesnt mean its not there.
again, people lets think about this. go to erowid.org click plants and drugs and read the effects of meth. tell me you wouldnt want that in a club.
yeah well than tey are just lucky
about 65% of the people that try meth usually get hooked on the spot
20% get hooked on the 2nd or 3rd use and less than 10% can actually take meth more than 4-5 times without getting hooked(and that with preaty big time intervals of times between dosage)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.20, 12:55 PM

you dont know that.

stop throwing percentages at me like they mean something.

you have no idea what your talking about, stop getting your information from drugfree.org
2008.Oct.20, 01:02 PM

buuddha Wrote:you dont know that.

stop throwing percentages at me like they mean something.

you have no idea what your talking about, stop getting your information from drugfree.org
actually you should read a bit, ask people and than talk
and by the way
who said anything about drugfree.org???(my bad)

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.20, 01:08 PM

i should rad a bit?
wtf does that mean?

ask people and then talk?
f*ck that, i lived it.
live it, then talk.

oh and i said drugfree because you obviosly got your info from something like that. nobody says, hey lets go take a "dosage" of meth.
2008.Oct.20, 01:15 PM

hey i dont wanna choose sides or anything but drugs are relatively easy to get addicted to. been there on multiple drugs, luckily i got out before i had serious withdraws. i dont know about meth, like i said i've never actually tried it.
again it could just be me, i have an addicting personality. (as you can see by my activity in AL)

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.20, 01:17 PM

it's clear as day light you've never been in amsterdam or in bucharest
and no
i don't take info only off ong
i take all i can find about what i'm intrested in and than compare
it's safer that way
and by the way
who said i didn't live it(or i'm not liveing it now)

2008.Oct.20, 01:22 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:it's clear as day light you've never been in amsterdam or in bucharest
and no
i don't take info only off ong
i take all i can find about what i'm intrested in and than compare
it's safer that way
and by the way
who said i didn't live it(or i'm not liveing it now)

im not sure what i said that let you to believe that i have never been to amsterdam or bucharest but you are right, not sure what that has to do with meth being a club drug but ok.

and when it comes to addicting drugs, dont talk about them like you know them if you just get info off of websites. its all bullshit. trust me.

and i know you didnt live it because like i said before, you used the term dosage. thats red flag narc right there. also, if you did live it, by your stats and percentages (that is completely bullsh*t by the way), everybody that you know that tried it including yourself is incredibly addicted and lives on the street and has no teeth.
2008.Oct.20, 01:35 PM

Meth is just as bad if not worse then crack

WTF wants to smoke household chemicals
At least with weed you have the chance to smoke organic

And meth is very addictive i've seen the effects it has on ppl old and young
2008.Oct.20, 01:38 PM

first of all just because i use the term dosage now dosn't mean i didn't try them(just means i read more than most ppl my age do)
second i know many people that use meth(it's one of the drugs that's becomeing more and more popular(mabe cause it's easy to make))
third i've seen people dying of overdose(and i'm not talking school videos and that cr*p) and it's not a preatty sight
and third the first experience is the best(people explain it diffrent some eaven saingy they saw god) but afterwards nobody get's that back
and they try again and again to no avail