Night people
2008.Oct.19, 09:34 AM

these are actually good ideas

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.19, 09:37 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:Who the frag sells meth in a nightclub! weed or x maybe even cocaine but not meth since when has meth become a club drug

But a nightclub concept would prolly be pretty cool
dunno
i'm not really into drugs
and the quantity of alchool i drank last noght didn'thelp either
but any way
that's a detail
let's get the clubs first

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.19, 04:59 PM

any drug is better than being sober
2008.Oct.19, 06:51 PM

You sir are a bad influence to the public, but yes clubs should stay open 24/7.
2008.Oct.19, 07:08 PM

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:You sir are a bad influence to the public, but yes clubs should stay open 24/7.
lol
i know a place where they are

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.19, 08:58 PM

as if meth isn't a club drug. there are 24 hour clubs here in sydney...heaps o meth
2008.Oct.19, 09:38 PM

lol
i know you guys are off
any way Dirk was partially right
meth is done more at house partys and stuf like that
not really in clubs

2008.Oct.19, 10:15 PM

Lol crack is also done at house's filled with ppl that doesn't make it a club drug and you guys down under are a bit weird anyway so i could understand you guys smoking meth at clubs

Here in the states meth and crack are both a little to hardcore for the club scene
2008.Oct.19, 11:52 PM

a few x clubs have alot of meth heads at them. i would call it a club drug over weed

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Oct.20, 12:30 AM

Most Meth-heads around here have rotted teeth, haven't taken a bath in a week and are holed up in their trailers with the blinds shut tight with one or two other tweekers, dealer on speed-dial. They also know the local pawn shop owner by name. Their paranoia is too much for the club scene.