Night people
2008.Oct.20, 11:01 AM

shouldnt this be in game feedback?
2008.Oct.20, 11:10 AM

Abs does it matter where it is your getting as bad as a certain mod.!
2008.Oct.20, 11:14 AM

meth @ clubs? thats like shroomin @ a strip club.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.20, 11:15 AM

nah, i'm not asking for anything to be locked, but none of these suggestions are in the appropriate forum. and none of the mods are moving em b/c suggestions are becoming common place in general discussion, which is making the suggestions topic less used, so when someone actually uses it, nobody goes there b/c who cares? nobody posts there anyway!

thats all
2008.Oct.20, 11:50 AM

bigchaz Wrote:a few x clubs have alot of meth heads at them. i would call it a club drug over weed

I've never been to a club where meth was used but i have been to over a dozen clubs where weed was smoked and you Aussies are very weird and strange ppl but then again the entire country is throwed off a bit
2008.Oct.20, 11:53 AM

They are upside down for a start!
2008.Oct.20, 11:57 AM

i really dont mean to sound like a drug addict or anything but as usual, the average person on this board has no idea what its like to be high on meth. you dont instantly become addicted or instantly turn into paranoid crack whore, its kind of the same feeling as coke, but it doesnt make your face numb, is cheaper, and lasts a whole hell of a lot longer.

now i can guess that most people who play AL also arent huge night club people, but come on, the club scene loves meth. its a party drug, it makes the panties drop, and will have ladies dancing all night.
2008.Oct.20, 12:02 PM

buuddha Wrote:i really dont mean to sound like a drug addict or anything but as usual, the average person on this board has no idea what its like to be high on meth. you dont instantly become addicted or instantly turn into paranoid crack whore, its kind of the same feeling as coke, but it doesnt make your face numb, is cheaper, and lasts a whole hell of a lot longer.

now i can guess that most people who play AL also arent huge night club people, but come on, the club scene loves meth. its a party drug, it makes the panties drop, and will have ladies dancing all night.

and in a year they are so strung out on meth , that either they are dead or look dead, i have worked with meth addicts, not a good sight when you see old photos of them before they was screwed up on it,pretty girls, now look like the walking dead, you all can make it seem like a great drug, but once you get addicted you will regret it, 95% of those that get started on meth and go to rehab return to using meth again
2008.Oct.20, 12:04 PM

buuddha Wrote:i really dont mean to sound like a drug addict or anything but as usual, the average person on this board has no idea what its like to be high on meth. you dont instantly become addicted or instantly turn into paranoid crack whore, its kind of the same feeling as coke, but it doesnt make your face numb, is cheaper, and lasts a whole hell of a lot longer.

i'm pretty big on the whole club scene, but never seen it been used, nor do i know anyone thats done meth @ a club. then again, it's more of a southern. cokes a lot easier to get and more of a norm around here, meths one of the drugs i wouldnt ever do.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.20, 12:12 PM

shadowgaurd: 74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
i know a lot of people who have done meth and then i know some people who have done a lot of meth, none of them are in rehab nor do none of them still do it. all that shit is just what the govt want you to think about meth. yes, it is addicting and yes chances are if you keep doing it recreationally you will form a habit but its really not as bad as the whole govt thing makes it seem.
i mean, remember what you thought pot before you first smoked it!

likewhoa: definitely a southern thing. about 6 years ago, i remember seeing a scan of an article from a small newpaper in Kentucky, where cops confiscated meth for the first time and had no clue what it was.
just because you dont see it, doesnt mean its not there.
again, people lets think about this. go to erowid.org click plants and drugs and read the effects of meth. tell me you wouldnt want that in a club.