retirement
2009.Jan.14, 02:30 PM

And you've failed. There's no familiarities in that.
2009.Jan.14, 02:32 PM

here, I'm giving you a chance to say that one more time, lol
2009.Jan.14, 02:33 PM

Don't need to. My point's been made and understood.
2009.Jan.14, 02:34 PM

As has mine, thank you.
2009.Jan.14, 02:35 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:As has mine, thank you.

No. Beating around the bush is not understanding, other than for the one doing it.

Getting to the point, as I have over and over again, is understanding.

No more from you, please.
2009.Jan.14, 02:40 PM

You just said your point has been made and understood.

The fact that you can realize and argue 2 sides of any situation does not deem you correct. You argue in a very similar fashion as I, except neither of us could use deductive reasoning, because it doesn't exist in this situation due to the possibility of being able to twist so many meanings.
2009.Jan.14, 02:42 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
iceman2020 Wrote:As has mine, thank you.

No. Beating around the bush is not understanding, other than for the one doing it.

Getting to the point, as I have over and over again, is understanding.

No more from you, please.

Give it up. What was that say again?

"Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"
2009.Jan.14, 02:42 PM

Nah, we just use the same method to argue, which means neither of us will get anywhere with the other.
2009.Jan.14, 02:45 PM

No one will get anywhere with YOU. I've given you chance after chance to justify yourself, but you sit there with your wank in your hands and a dumb look in your face.

Give your point, if you want. Otherwise, don't bother. Bask in your thread, though attention is not always good attention. The difference is clear with this thread.
2009.Jan.14, 02:47 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:No one will get anywhere with YOU. I've given you chance after chance to justify yourself, but you sit there with your wank in your hands and a dumb look in your face.

Give your point, if you want. Otherwise, don't bother. Bask in your thread, though attention is not always good attention. The difference is clear with this thread.

I don't always state my points when they are blatantly obvious without needing to be stated.

I don't need to reveal my health information to the public either even if I wanted to go the other route; so you can continue your probe all you want.
Thread Closed