retirement
2009.Jan.14, 12:00 PM

Scholarships are grand. Carry on.
2009.Jan.14, 12:09 PM

I did get screwed over by one professor. Will probably have to retake the class.

Quote:

IU GPA Hours: 85.00 Transfer/Test Hours Passed: 3.00
Hours Earned: 88.00 Points: 339.550 GPA: 3.995

Quote:

BUS-Z 311 LEADERSHP&ETHICS-BUSINSS ENVRN 1.50 A-

Oh well
2009.Jan.14, 12:24 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Well..There isn't really such a thing as semi-retired. You're either done and pull a Favre, or you're here still playing the game. There's not much of an inbetween.

Actually there is a great deal inbetween. After I hit 37 later today or early tomorrow, I will be weaponless and armorless again. Even this purpose is not to benefit my own character just for me, but for another purpose of which SV knows of obviously with their defense of my actions and existence.

I am no longer playing full-time, nor am I playing for myself any longer in any sense at all. If you prefer, I can change my name to "parttimeBBH."
2009.Jan.14, 12:26 PM

If you're still doing the thing you're supposed to be retired from, it doesn't mean you're semi-retired.
2009.Jan.14, 12:29 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:If you're still doing the thing you're supposed to be retired from, it doesn't mean you're semi-retired.

See last line of previous post.

Still not correct though. After today, with exception of a major hosp war of which I feel one side deserves backing over another, I am retired from attacking and from training. I am still doing crimes, skills, and career. So I have semi-retired from the game.
2009.Jan.14, 12:34 PM

There's no incorrect words being spoken, BBH. There's some things that have middle ground. There's some things that don't. Retirement is one of those things without a middle ground.

If you become a parent, then your kids leave the nest and go on their own way, does that mean you're not longer a parent? You're still looking out for your kids, even after the time they leave and make themselves known in the world, aren't you?

Sounds oddly familiar. Like you playing the game, even though it is only for specific things.

So..Don't call me incorrect about the matter. There's no 'semi-retirement'. There's retirement and the perpetuation of your game spirit. No matter how little you play, you're not retired until you cease to play completely.
2009.Jan.14, 12:34 PM

Since you were Valedictorian i'm sure you got a full ride to community college... :roll:
2009.Jan.14, 01:06 PM

[quote="iceman2020"]I did get screwed over by one professor. Will probably have to retake the class.

Im sure it was the professors fault.
2009.Jan.14, 01:37 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:No matter how little you play, you're not retired until you cease to play completely.

But I'm not retired, lol.

PhisheVA Wrote:I did get screwed over by one professor. Will probably have to retake the class.

Im sure it was the professors fault.

The professor based our grades on recollection of class participation 3 months prior. When asked for his method of determining the grade, he had no documentation showing how he knew who participated on what days and how much. He tried to reassure me that the grade was acceptable because it was the highest in the class, and that he did not believe any student deserved a solid A.

Dingus Wrote:Since you were Valedictorian i'm sure you got a full ride to community college... :roll:

Nice one moron, considering it says my school multiple times. My diploma shall read "Kelley School of Business, Indiana University."

For your information, since you appear so lacking, the kelley school of business is ranked 4th in the nation for accounting and finance among all public schools (falls just outside the top 10 among all schools).
2009.Jan.14, 01:39 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:No matter how little you play, you're not retired until you cease to play completely.

But I'm not retired, lol.

You're playing off as if you're partly retired, which is no less retired than full blown. As I've said, there's no middle ground with retirement. You're either gone or your not, and, seeing as you're still playing for small gains in crimes and careers, you're not.
Thread Closed