Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 08:19 AM

Ouch. Legend can't stand, so he runs back on topic.

I'll get in on that, though.

Shadowguard has his moments, like anyone else in the game. Otherwise, he's a cool guy.
2008.Sep.15, 08:21 AM

falkon Wrote:yes i have had my run ins with SHADOWGUARD and i can understand what you mean, no disrespect but he can be abit of a bully at times and yes for a grown man he can act abit childish at times when he hosps people for small reasons like not getting his way.. the truth is, if he didnt train like a mad man he would be living in the hospital so he hasnt got a choice but to train hard.. he isnt on the MOST HATED LIST for nothing, i respect you for standing up to him as not many do in this game because some of his freinds are quite strong.. so expect his selected few followers to back him up on the forum aswell and in the battle field.. :roll:

yes we have had our run ins, but if i remeber right you brought it on yourself, with stupid mails AND SCAMMING OTHER PLAYERS, but most important of all you forgot i did protect you for awhile :roll:
2008.Sep.15, 08:26 AM

Ouch. Burn. Legend got the branding iron. 'Legend: Scammed. Caught. On AL Probation.'

He's on the most hated list because little peons like you think it's nice to run your mouth and all you can do is add him there. I bet half of the people that's put them on his enemies list(If not more) are lower level donators that have betrayed/belittled/bewildered him enough to anger him. Guaranteed..

Personal experience: Don't do it. Don't bring it onto the forums. Don't keep messaging the guy. Ignore him, leave him alone, maybe apologize after a while, and you'll be fine.
2008.Sep.15, 08:33 AM

'I bet half of the people that's put them on his enemies list(If not more) are lower level donators that have betrayed/belittled/bewildered him enough to anger him. Guaranteed.. ' - TomiTheTaco

Thats pure speculation , take your unfounded deductions elsewhere.
2008.Sep.15, 08:36 AM

Quote:andyscho a scris:
Top AL Tip, dont piss off anyone several levels higher than you.

He is back....
2008.Sep.15, 08:38 AM

Calm down, bud. That's w00k's line, not yours.

Anyway, I hope you read past that to the 'Personal Experiences' part. It's gonna help you out, I'm sure. Your enemies list is going to grow by the minute, and you haven't a clue if someone on there is going to be less forgiving than Shadowguard and keep you in there MUCH longer than he might be intending.
2008.Sep.15, 09:02 AM

Tough call. Sits on the fence whilst weighs up the option.

In all truth though if your opinion differs to SG and you are a weakling then expect a slap or 5 and a "punk" name......or 5.He wont let no-one diss him and kinda makes ya feel like you wanna meet him irl XD.

If you dont run a war of words with him you will be ok.If you call him a frag back he will hit you ...alot. I know I was once or twice in his bad books.Best advise do what I did and train your butt off put a few thousand dollars into the game and make him understand you way of thinking.We get on alot netter than we used too :wink:
2008.Sep.15, 09:02 AM

This is a close one.

My vote is for sale: $100k.
2008.Sep.15, 09:09 AM

[Image: 1435_male_super_hero_holding_a_yellow_flag.jpg]
2008.Sep.15, 09:11 AM

its getting hot in here... calm down carm down boys, this is a good topic.

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...