No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 08:05 AM

^^your dumb :cry:

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2008.Sep.15, 08:06 AM

yes i have had my run ins with SHADOWGUARD and i can understand what you mean, no disrespect but he can be abit of a bully at times and yes for a grown man he can act abit childish at times when he hosps people for small reasons like not getting his way.. the truth is, if he didnt train like a mad man he would be living in the hospital so he hasnt got a choice but to train hard.. he isnt on the MOST HATED LIST for nothing, i respect you for standing up to him as not many do in this game because some of his freinds are quite strong.. so expect his selected few followers to back him up on the forum aswell and in the battle field.. :roll:

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.15, 08:07 AM

Hello, legend.
2008.Sep.15, 08:10 AM

jamestheshiner Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:
jamestheshiner Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the the results?

'so we can the the results?' , obviously a product of the public school system.

Yea sorry, my bad. Am I a pathetic human for mistaken myself? Maybe you can create a poll for that too. Just to see the the results.

I'll look into that idea..

Ellipses with only two dots! Does that also put you in a questionable educational system-ational?

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Sep.15, 08:10 AM

jamestheshiner Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:it seems you want to bring our probs to forums now, in which is all good with me, have a good day :roll: Twisted

We're not looking for your , or my opinion here , we're seeking the opinion of the greater AL community.

And so far , the consensus is yes you are 'a pathetic human' , don't take it up with me though , as i cannot stress enough that this is not my opinion , its the general consensus within the AL community.

Did someone eat a bad nut sack this morning? Did he miss his baa-baa that mommy gave him?

No matter what you want to say, YOU AND SHADOWGUARD ARE PART OF THE GREATER AL COMMUNITY. So, his opinions and statements do count.

Can you please grow up, maybe not use your nut sucker as much, and take your lickin's like a man so that you can move on with your AL career?
2008.Sep.15, 08:11 AM

[quote="falkon"]yes i have had my run ins with SHADOWGUARD and i can understand what you mean, no disrespect but he can be abit of a bully at times and yes for a grown man he can act abit childish at times when he hosps people for small reasons like not getting his way.. the truth is, if he didnt train like a mad man he would be living in the hospital so he hasnt got a choice but to train hard.. he isnt on the MOST LIKED LIST for nothing, i respect you for standing up to him as not many do in this game because some of his freinds are quite strong.. so expect his selected few followers to back him up on the forum aswell and in the battle field.. Friends: 286
Enemies: 72 :wink:

Edit'd

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2008.Sep.15, 08:11 AM

emocakes Wrote:you did it again sulphur

I know. It's all because of the the public school system.

andyscho Wrote:Top AL Tip, dont piss off anyone several levels higher than you.
2008.Sep.15, 08:12 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hello, legend.
hello beSHEmeth oh! i ment behemeth, have you posted up any new pics of yourself? :wink:

2008.Sep.15, 08:16 AM

Nah. You make yourself any more of a criminal so that you can be banned for incompetence and ignorance? Wink
2008.Sep.15, 08:17 AM

lets all stick to the topic... we are going off point here... 8)