No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 02:40 AM
Shadowguard
:?:
2008.Sep.15, 03:44 AM

it seems you want to bring our probs to forums now, in which is all good with me, have a good day :roll: Twisted
2008.Sep.15, 03:59 AM

shadowinc Wrote:it seems you want to bring our probs to forums now, in which is all good with me, have a good day :roll: Twisted

We're not looking for your , or my opinion here , we're seeking the opinion of the greater AL community.

And so far , the consensus is yes you are 'a pathetic human' , don't take it up with me though , as i cannot stress enough that this is not my opinion , its the general consensus within the AL community.
2008.Sep.15, 04:02 AM

well i vvoted yes i have to be pathetic, having to deal with those that is like you, if you want to run your mouth in game and then not have the arse to back it so be it, but when you come in the forums whinning like a lil baby it just makes things worse,

[Image: funny-baby-crying.jpg]
2008.Sep.15, 04:12 AM

Once again i find myself having to remind a grown man to control himself , and not post his pathetic opinions.

Just wait to see what the rest of the community has to say, and steer your personal attacks elsewhere.
2008.Sep.15, 04:14 AM

Friends List

35 people have added you to their list.

Most Added : SHADOWGUARD
2008.Sep.15, 04:14 AM

Having played this game with SG for well over a year now, Id definately be standing on his side. If he is hosping you then you probably deserve it. Bringing your woes to the forum and trying to call him out won't help your case.

I'd start composing your apology cap in hand thread if I were you.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.15, 04:15 AM

[Image: hippi1.jpg]

better taste
2008.Sep.15, 04:18 AM

Let me make this clear , this is nothing to do with Shadowguards childish in game behavior.

This is just a simple question put froward, as i am interested in other peoples opinions and experiences with Shadowguard.
2008.Sep.15, 04:31 AM

jamestheshiner Wrote:Let me make this clear , this is nothing to do with Shadowguards childish in game behavior.

This is just a simple question put froward, as i am interested in other peoples opinions and experiences with Shadowguard.

and it seems that is what your getting :shock: