A valuable use of EP!
2008.Sep.23, 10:20 PM

show him how it's done @ ALs D-DAY!

oh yea, i gave my war a name. (half ass one)

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.23, 10:24 PM

Give me til tomorrow, and I'll find Quen Snow's old post war mails in my archives....if anybody wants any interesting reading.

They were actually quite funny, good reading....I'll find them whether or not it's been locked, for old times sake.....
2008.Sep.23, 10:28 PM

You called me a noob the other day because I told you to show some courtesy towards me, since I was being rather nice and peaceful, until you kept up with your sand-paper demeanor.

You're the noob. You're complaining about online mugs. It's part of the game. Learn the game. Get the sand out of your ass. Do something other than being a pissy priss, about one person's antics, to the rest of the world.
2008.Sep.23, 10:31 PM

I am NOT complaining about an online mug. I am asking what kind of IDIOT mugs online, rather than going for the experience. Please read the previous posts, before you post without knowing what you are talking about!
2008.Sep.23, 10:32 PM
Re: A valuable use of EP!
cheetah Wrote:Please do tell us all how to learn from such brilliant playing!

You're in the hospital for 6 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Actions
8:23 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.

PLEASE tell me, how do I get where you are, lol, by mugging someone and putting them in for 6 WHOLE minutes...you TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used to level, even if I'm not the BEST exp out there....Looks like today, you actually lose to Dru as to being the oldest NOOB! and worst player ever. LMAO, today he did, or at least claim to (if he was embarrassed and lying....), lost several times bc he was totally over encumbered, or forgot that he might need to be at full health to take on someone many levels above him, lmao, anyways, if this was an ad for the new stuff, I think he proved it isn't worth the cost, so Raf--thank your gang mate Dru for disproving the value of the items you're over pricing--and thank some others in your gang for proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!. Everyone else.....Pun will be there soon, and I have a very good feeling that he wouldn't even dare ask what Raf is.....give it time peeps, and by time, I don't mean that long.....,

!

If you're not complaining, then there's no point for this topic at all. Unless you're an attention whore? Unless you want everyone to be so beautifully enlightened about the mechanics of the games, and the obvious rule that isn't on the rule's list?
2008.Sep.23, 10:33 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:You called me a noob the other day because I told you to show some courtesy towards me, since I was being rather nice and peaceful, until you kept up with your sand-paper demeanor.

You're the noob. You're complaining about online mugs. It's part of the game. Learn the game. Get the sand out of your arse. Do something other than being a pissy priss, about one person's antics, to the rest of the world.

shut ur piehole n00b... :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Sep.23, 10:34 PM

Sorry. Save the real 'noob' comments for your complaining comrade, Cheetah.
2008.Sep.23, 10:35 PM

this is good stuff, the 2 captains duking it out before the big war!

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.23, 10:36 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sorry. Save the real 'noob' comments for your complaining comrade, Cheetah.

I'm sorry you are the one who's confused. I didnt hear any complaints.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Sep.23, 10:38 PM

Obviously. You can't hear much over the computer, Howlsong. However, you can SEE a whole thread of someone making a deal about online mugs.

Here. Let me put some options.

1) He's picking on you(Which you all seem to be thinking is going on..Which is probably true). Don't know. Don't care.

2) He wants to see if you're stupid enough to take/leave money out.

or

3) Doesn't want to gain a lot of experience, because he'd rather train than level.'

Cheetah. Grow up.

Howlsong. Open your eyes.