A valuable use of EP!
2008.Sep.21, 11:02 PM

8)
2008.Sep.22, 01:15 AM

badmanbren Wrote:It's true AL. I left because Cheetah has lost the plot.

Could you do me a favor Bren. If you are going to join the convo and take a dig at anyone, please come out of retirement. Otherwise I don't feel it's fair. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.22, 05:15 AM

badmanbren Wrote:It's true AL. I left because Cheetah has lost the plot.

You left AL because you thought all the cool kids were doing it and you wanted to be someone too. Keep posting so we can remember you.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.22, 05:31 AM

ok everyone just so we all know if you have anything to say about AL in anyway may it been an attack on you, someone trying to spam you, getting attacked, mugged online etc, not liking how someone is talking to you or treating you on AL please for the love of god and the Al community dont post it on the AL FORUMS this is not the place to do this.

Reading the forums for the first time in a few days will over 70% of the threads have people telling people not to come to the forums and post it up.

For days it quiet and everyones posting moaning its so quiet they are bored etc, and then when something does happen and it spills over to the AL FORUMS people are shouting not to post it on the forum hmm.
2008.Sep.22, 05:40 AM

everyone knows the AL forums are the central hub for most in-game dramas. Without it many would be lost, including myself. AM reading material at its finest, Fuck the news.
2008.Sep.22, 05:54 AM

The only reasons you don't like the news is because every night they put your picture up on the FBI ten most wanted for clubbing seals.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.22, 06:20 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:edited

Have you ever spoken to Pun? He's one of the most knowledgeable, reasonable people in this game.

D's post was a little off-the-wall maybe, but I suggest you speak to her too before judging her. She also showed me the best youtube series of all time.
2008.Sep.22, 06:31 AM

andyscho Wrote:You left AL because you thought all the cool kids were doing it and you wanted to be someone too. Keep posting so we can remember you.

Damn, genius.
2008.Sep.22, 06:32 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:She also showed me the best youtube series of all time.

well that changes everything.
2008.Sep.22, 06:41 AM

The word also inserted into the sentence implies it's related to the person but not necessarily the point being discussed.