A valuable use of EP!
2008.Sep.21, 07:45 PM
A valuable use of EP!
Please do tell us all how to learn from such brilliant playing!

You're in the hospital for 6 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Actions
8:23 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.

PLEASE tell me, how do I get where you are, lol, by mugging someone and putting them in for 6 WHOLE minutes...you TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used to level, even if I'm not the BEST exp out there....Looks like today, you actually lose to Dru as to being the oldest NOOB! and worst player ever. LMAO, today he did, or at least claim to (if he was embarrassed and lying....), lost several times bc he was totally over encumbered, or forgot that he might need to be at full health to take on someone many levels above him, lmao, anyways, if this was an ad for the new stuff, I think he proved it isn't worth the cost, so Raf--thank your gang mate Dru for disproving the value of the items you're over pricing--and thank some others in your gang for proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!. Everyone else.....Pun will be there soon, and I have a very good feeling that he wouldn't even dare ask what Raf is.....give it time peeps, and by time, I don't mean that long.....,

!
2008.Sep.21, 07:50 PM

talk about flying off the handle
2008.Sep.21, 07:51 PM

What was the point of this post supposed to be?
2008.Sep.21, 07:53 PM
Re: A valuable use of EP!
cheetah Wrote:Please do tell us all how to learn from such brilliant playing!

You're in the hospital for 6 minute(s), how are you going to do that?

Actions
8:23 pm Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.

PLEASE tell me, how do I get where you are, lol, by mugging someone and putting them in for 6 WHOLE minutes...you TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used to level, even if I'm not the BEST exp out there....Looks like today, you actually lose to Dru as to being the oldest NOOB! and worst player ever. LMAO, today he did, or at least claim to (if he was embarrassed and lying....), lost several times bc he was totally over encumbered, or forgot that he might need to be at full health to take on someone many levels above him, lmao, anyways, if this was an ad for the new stuff, I think he proved it isn't worth the cost, so Raf--thank your gang mate Dru for disproving the value of the items you're over pricing--and thank some others in your gang for proving that Diss is the biggest group of noobs when it comes to playing AL!. Everyone else.....Pun will be there soon, and I have a very good feeling that he wouldn't even dare ask what Raf is.....give it time peeps, and by time, I don't mean that long.....,

!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
2008.Sep.21, 07:54 PM

CatWoman's ego got so big, it had to be handed off to others.

Wow! Take it easy their sport.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!

wow
2008.Sep.21, 07:55 PM

:?
2008.Sep.21, 07:56 PM

8:53 pm
New! Ushanewnewba mugged you and stole $0.

7743 SV Cheetah 48 9 Got mugged by Ushanewnewba.

LMAO...for someone at his level, to spend the energy for an attack, to put me in the hospital for 6, and now 9 minutes, lol, just sayin.....who's playin like a noob now!
2008.Sep.21, 07:57 PM

[Image: outwitting-your-alcoholic.JPG]