A valuable use of EP!
2008.Sep.21, 08:31 PM

Punisher. You should throw me some of that experience. I get 350, but..I want more. =D
2008.Sep.21, 08:32 PM

i really don't wanna post it, but i have to, cause i'm not feeling confortable knowing you think we are NOOBS when we came playing AL. I really don't understand that part, and it is an ignorant action, because there are some players playing good, and they aren't NOOBS, so if that is to pissing off some NOOBS, i don't really care... I just hope everyone get fun, and don't regret then for having said anything that is not true ...i think everyone have wasted energy, before.. so it is my idea.
2008.Sep.21, 08:32 PM

dude only 2 players give that now Sad

and no raf isnt even close...hes lower than weebay, you or marlo

exp is screwed

doh
2008.Sep.21, 08:34 PM

That's a shame..How much experience do I give? And don't attack me, unless you're gonna throw me some stims to get out. =D Then, I won't mind.
2008.Sep.21, 08:36 PM

Dissidence voted to allow punisher to be able to defeat me.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Sep.21, 08:37 PM

*purrs contentedly and watches from the hospital, enjoying the bed*
I am so amused by some user's egos and their inability to function in public after imbibing...
2008.Sep.21, 08:37 PM

Leave me alone. Neutral! I don't deserve your lip.
2008.Sep.21, 08:40 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Leave me alone. Neutral! I don't deserve your lip.

True...that is why you never got it. Wink
2008.Sep.21, 08:41 PM

I never said lips. I already got those. I meant your bad mouthing my egotistical ways. Neutral
2008.Sep.21, 08:58 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Cheetah gives felines a really bad name with this...suck up the minor minutes and move on. Unless that small stim was just too much of a waste of your valuable time and/or click time?
i don't think so
i mean a cat(regardless of size) will attak eaven a fly if it gets annoing

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.