A valuable use of EP!
2008.Sep.23, 11:07 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Just keep it quiet, next door. Hate it when the cat whine...I mean, moan breaks the mirrors.

You sure that's not an echo back from your room?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Sep.23, 11:13 PM

I 'growl' and 'purr'...nothing loud enough to break anything but a nail...usually in someone's backside.
2008.Sep.23, 11:20 PM

Poor me. Sad
2008.Sep.24, 12:08 AM

*cough cough* Oh sorry...um...hairball. Moving on from that...image....:roll:
2008.Sep.24, 02:59 AM

snow1eopardess Wrote:I 'growl' and 'purr'...nothing loud enough to break anything but a nail...usually in someones backside.

You mean you wouldn't know who's? I guess you must get fitted with a lot of falsies lol
2008.Sep.24, 06:01 AM

Hannibal Wrote:You mean you wouldn't know who's? I guess you must get fitted with a lot of falsies lol

Truly, that was unexpectedly 'cute'. Wink
2008.Sep.24, 06:35 AM

cheetah Wrote:I am asking what kind of IDIOT mugs online, rather than going for the experience.

The type of IDIOT that deems these types of overreactions entertaining...

I don't wanna call you predictable or anything, but....
2008.Sep.24, 06:41 AM

Amusing that someone who 'TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used...' only would totally look the fool if it was her move...
2008.Sep.24, 07:19 AM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Amusing that someone who 'TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used...' only would totally look the fool if it was her move...

Someone rearrange this into a sentence for me. My babelfish struggles with feline.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Sep.24, 07:27 AM

andyscho Wrote:
snow1eopardess Wrote:It is quite amusing when someone who "TOTALLY wasted your energy that you could've used..." only would look the fool, when it was her move.

Someone rearrange this into a sentence for me. My babelfish struggles with feline.

Sorry about the bigger words, Moriarty. It has been adjusted for you.
amusing = humor; mocking; jest
That part in between the quotation marks (" ") is a quote from the first post in this thread
Does that help a bit?