Time for the 2008 AL Awards - Gangs
2008.Dec.07, 01:04 AM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:how do you know?, some of the larger gangs might war each other sometimes... and score 100 points... but it depends like what you call small

i reckon a 20 man gang waring a 5 man gang is just plain stupid, it would be alright for a 20 man gang waring a 13 - 18 man gang because there i bit more evenly matched...

All the larger gang farm us ............lol

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Dec.07, 01:13 AM

lol, :shock: lol lol
2008.Dec.07, 03:24 AM

Prophesy Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:worst gang?

muthas... :roll: Biggrin Winky

Hey,
those are some tough SOBs over there, very active, and we have good family orginization, off AL forums, realtime chat between gang members, and family gangs, specialized officers, not to mention the Bad Muthas and The Bad arse Beer Store are both very prominantly depicted in the Gang War Point top ten.

Sure,
I agree, I've really been impressed with the up-and-coming PC,
and I can give a nod to almost all the others that have been thrown out there.

But the only mention of the Bad family is a B-grade zing..? :?:

Come on!
no not at all, a lot worst than tht lol

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.07, 04:28 AM

XPats is the most fun gang i've been apart of. Sure we do some crazy antics but its been the buzz of the forums for the last 6 months. The entertainment factor that goes on with this great group of people is simply priceless! We are here for fun and fun is had. Biggrin
2008.Dec.07, 04:42 AM

*walks into the thread and starts stroking his EGO hard and fast*

yah well Valhalla did this accomplishment first, we have THIS many of these players, AND we all have lots of women that like to take their clothes off.

dont forget about the free beer and drugs.

so naturally, we are the best.

All Hail Valhalla, FTW.
2008.Dec.07, 05:11 AM

Dissidence hands down, really powerful.
2008.Dec.07, 06:31 AM

You have to give some props to bad, the muthas always fight back even though they know they are gonna lose....might not be the best strategy for aps usage....but they have heart

doh
2008.Dec.07, 08:18 AM

i have a lot of respect for the muthas... ive seen them do some damage and after everything that has happened since ive been a player in this game they have stayed a pretty strong force.

Diss is an amazing gang.

i Had alot of respect for valhalla about 3 months ago... tho i still have respect for thier accomplishments there are alot of inner gang issues that i think makes them weak.

SV in my eyes is and always has been (as long as ive been here) #1.

Shadows of course have always worked hard to make this a lispectable family. lol

those are my offa no sleep thoughts on the gangs of AL

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.07, 11:06 AM

Communication: super vills,
Strong leaders: super vills/diss
Strong warriors: super vills/bad muthas(for thier heart in battle)
Power:super villls/val
Money: no idea
Respect/fear,super vills/shadow warlords
Gang loyalty:this is a close one/super vills/diss/val
Longest strongest gang reign :super vills

i have been here awhile and the super vills have been the stronget gang as long as i can remember, they have had strong players forever,diss has really come from nowhere to a top gang, hats off to them,val they seem to war 24 hours a day and have alot of heart , bad muthas have had thier ups and downs, bt they have hung in there and will fight till the end, these are just a few reasons i named these gangs
2008.Dec.07, 11:49 AM

I already said a lot about how I think SVs it the overall best, but there are some great other gangs too around here, like Pun stated.

And, just so whiners get it once and for all, on paper, we can beat SV. On paper. In real game action, it really is hard. We have great players, but to most of us, it's like throwing rocks at Superman. They are very strong. Grats to them.

We do war lots of the smaller gangs. Getting gp's is what we play for, it's our choice. Some know, others don't, but we actually talk with those gangs, if they care to mail. I personally developped a lot of respect for the Bees, Wraithlord's peeps, Stargate command, and a few others. I'd like to just say congrats to our people for all the hard work, and to all our peeps out there, away or on personal duties.

DISS is in my eyes the most respectfull gang. Just how it feels to me.

7laws, PC, they just popped out on the dangerous list, without any big waves, that's a great achievement.

Lot's of great gangs in here. Not enough time to know or talk with all of them.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.